• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitt Says We're Done For Tonight, May Look to Move Back Up Tomorrow

Proudiddy

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Either that or truly humbled by the reality that he's not what he thought he was, as made aware to him from us and the national media. Fitt seems comfortable taking the lead though

In the off chance he is truly humbled, I would love to see this team take a huge step next year.

We all sh*t on Rhule, but Idk if anybody would be mad if him and the team actually grew and showed progress.

• Poo 1

9 hours ago, firefox1234 said:

Sounds like we may trade a player.

I am just saying this off the top of my head but it would not surprise me if we traded WR  Robbie Anderson for a pick or two and then obtained QB Baker Mayfield later.

If this happened, i could go along with a present  Anderson trade and obtaining Mayfield.later.

Every Panthers fan needs to be holding their breath that we don't throw away our future on vet QBs who are proven losers and their teams don't want them, or bad QB prospects that QB needy teams passed on in the draft. Be smart this time.

Edited by pantherj

7 hours ago, methodtoll said:

I am actually fine with staying put and waiting till the 4th because I truly do not see any QBs (except maybe Willis) getting drafted in the next two rounds. I think most teams will have a similar mindset that, given how weak this QB class is, that they could actually get better value out of the QBs later in the draft or next year.

Spending a 4th on QB is a lot less Riskier than moving up in into the 2nd and losing more draft capital. 

We'll see what happens but I fully expect one of those QBs to be there by the time we pick in the 4th.

I'd bet Corral, Willis, Ridder and Howell go in the 2nd round.