• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If only there was an available RPO expert QB to mentor Corral....

Zod

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty much.

If he needs a mentor to show him something that's just one element of the offense, then I guess we're going to have to bring in someone to help with screen passes, fade routes and other aspects too.

Someone say screen pass??

Denver Broncos GIF by Broncos

9 hours ago, Zod said:

Cam mentoring this young man in an rpo makes too much sense. 

I wouldnt say he was an expert at it.  I would say he was blessed with physical skills to be good at it.  A lot of elite physical athletes arent very good at teaching because they didnt have to worry about the intricacies as much.

• Poo 1

Naw if I’m cam this is the last place I’m coming back to, this FO and staff signed him well into the season and then threw him under the bus as if we were winning before he got here.

again rhule can flounder in his decisions on the roster, I’m not coming here to try and bail him out and I hope he doesn’t feed corral to the wolves when Sam starts going full jets mode either 

I honestly dont think we will want him to run that much of an rpo offense.  By some of the moves I think we are going to run a power run offense with a play action passing game.  Honestly probably more similar to the Jake days but with a lot more rb routes mixed in as well.