• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Kind of hard to have timing routes when your offensive line leaks like the goddam Titanic. Then you guys blame Darnold for bailing. Fun fact, if our line issues aren't resolved and you put Matt back there, you're going to have the same issues, only worse, and you're going to ruin him.

So no, let's not throw Darnold out there.

I was right that Malik Willis would drop and I am right that Darnold isn't the problem the Panthers have.

Funny. I didn't mention Darnold at all. All QBs can get happy feet. Getting rhythmic timing can help anyone doing any sort of repetitive task. It takes time to develop muscle memory. 

I think part of why Darnold has issues in a clean pocket, and I could be wrong, is he's expecting to have to run or get hit at any second. He's more comfortable in quick routes because the ball is gone before he can get leveled. Maybe he gets better with an improved line, maybe not  I still don't think he's the long term answer at our QB position. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Funny. I didn't mention Darnold at all. All QBs can get happy feet. Getting rhythmic timing can help anyone doing any sort of repetitive task. It takes time to develop muscle memory. 

I think part of why Darnold has issues in a clean pocket, and I could be wrong, is he's expecting to have to run or get hit at any second. He's more comfortable in quick routes because the ball is gone before he can get leveled. Maybe he gets better with an improved line, maybe not  I still don't think he's the long term answer at our QB position. 

Mark this down willy- If Sam Darnold remains healthy he will have his best NFL season. 

38 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Mark this down willy- If Sam Darnold remains healthy he will have his best NFL season. 

His best season doesn’t equate do a good season. Where do you have him ranking in league QBR. We have hired a vet OC and OL coach, sunk a ton of capital into rebuilding our OL, he has weapons in CMC, Moore, Robbie and possibly Marshall. If he is a decent QB that should put him in the top half of the league right? 

• Pie 1

On 5/14/2022 at 5:55 PM, ForJimmy said:

His best season doesn’t equate do a good season. Where do you have him ranking in league QBR. We have hired a vet OC and OL coach, sunk a ton of capital into rebuilding our OL, he has weapons in CMC, Moore, Robbie and possibly Marshall. If he is a decent QB that should put him in the top half of the league right? 

On 5/15/2022 at 8:36 AM, top dawg said:

Being that he'll be on the bench, I can see that.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

On 5/15/2022 at 11:12 AM, Camp Fodder said:

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Its very simple- take a look at Sams career stats. Focus on them and the "games played" one. Hes never had good coaching, OL, or weapons til now. Never had much of season either, hence why it shouldnt take much to have his best. Never played a full season, leftd me PLENTY of room. Mccadoo is known for his QB whisper powers, if sam starts to trust the OL and CMC is fully healthy like the 3-0 start. He should easily have his best season. My main issue is hes been running for life for 4 straight years, but Mccadoo is on the job.