• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LeSean McCoy goes off on Eric Bieniemy

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Reasonable to question...

I know Ben Albright has been mentioned as somebody who's spoken about this. I haven't seen any of that but maybe others have.

I don't know much about Albright. How would you categorize him?

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Absolutely without a doubt. This is not definitive tho. Whatever it is it sounds like he doesn't play well with some and that includes Owners...

If you look at what happened with Harbaugh and what supposedly happened with Flores, he might just be one of those "my way or the highway" guys that doesn't mesh well with owners or FO folks. Just a theory I had kicked around previously. 

IF McCoy is right, it would explain that a little.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

If you look at what happened with Harbaugh and what supposedly happened with Flores, he might just be one of those "my way or the highway" guys that doesn't mesh well with owners or FO folks. Just a theory I had kicked around previously. 

IF McCoy is right, I would explain that a little.

There is smoke so we all know there is some kind of fire. Weather it is fair is up in the air. Honestly I would love to see tape of someone telling McCoy to STFU lol. Not great for a career but very satisfying I am sure lol

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I don't know much about Albright. How would you categorize him?

Kinda like LaCanfora. He can be hit or miss.

Just a little while back, he absolutely guaranteed there was no way in hell that Deshaun Watson would end up in Cleveland. Obviously, he's taken a lot of grief for that.

• Beer 2

Yes, as I have stated over and over for those who want to act like it’s for another reason, multiple players have said this, as well as his really shitty history full of racist remarks and legal issues that a different person would be cancelled for today. Look it up. He isn’t this great person or coach. He benefits from Reid.

43 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yes, as I have stated over and over for those who want to act like it’s for another reason, multiple players have said this, as well as his really shitty history full of racist remarks and legal issues that a different person would be cancelled for today. Look it up. He isn’t this great person or coach. He benefits from Reid.

Racist remarks? Curious to hear about that. I know he had some legal issues but nothing I thought was dreadful. Links? Sources?

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

All true and Reid is still calling plays and got all the IHOP menus of how to attack each team. 

Seems if Eric wants to be a HC, his best bet is college, who are paying more than NFL at a few spots... Go there and build a winner, force some NFL team to over-look alllllllll the bad past history among other questions. 

Edited by Basbear

41 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Racist remarks? Curious to hear about that. I know he had some legal issues but nothing I thought was dreadful. Links? Sources? 

“The arrest report outlined the incident: Bieniemy was with five friends in a parking lot when he allegedly approached a lot attendant from behind and grabbed her by the neck. The victim told police the contact was not painful, but it startled her. She said the man also made comments while holding her.

"She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about 'a bunch of black males all at once being her worst nightmare,' " according to the report.”

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

“The arrest report outlined the incident: Bieniemy was with five friends in a parking lot when he allegedly approached a lot attendant from behind and grabbed her by the neck. The victim told police the contact was not painful, but it startled her. She said the man also made comments while holding her.

"She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about 'a bunch of black males all at once being her worst nightmare,' " according to the report.”

Yeah, I mean IIRC that was also them drunk and ending up pissing in the parking deck. I don't think I would call that racist, just making a bad joke to his buddies. 

I mean, if it was me in her shoes(and yes I realize it is different for a woman), I am probably laughing when they do that.

• Poo 1