• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Presents The Process

Opened the video expecting to hear coach speak, closed the video realizing I heard coach speak.

Don’t know why we need to invest so much in these guys’ words. At the end of the their job is to tell media anything that doesn’t reveal specifically what they are actually doing. 

• Pie 4

"Get 1-percent better every day."  When does he kick that off, himself?

I've worked in, for, and around an agency in DC for 33 years.  My wife has worked in public relations for 25+ years.  I have a strong BS meter in my head, and hearing that interview it was pegged at the max.  It may take hours for it to come back down. 

Rhule could be in Congress.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Opened the video expecting to hear coach speak, closed the video realizing I heard coach speak.

Don’t know why we need to invest so much in these guys’ words. At the end of the their job is to tell media anything that doesn’t reveal specifically what they are actually doing. 

I mean, they weren’t asking for the gamelan for an opponent. 

I mean I think Thomas Davis could answer the question of what type standard he was trying to set. 

it’s no big deal but Rhule was asked a simple question.   He couldn’t answer it because unlike Thomas Davis Rhule is just bullshitting his way through this.   He just says he has a process.  He just repeats it.  Like cut and pasting the Panthers on the Baylor “brand”.  Just meaningless words and he was asked about it.   And basically confirmed it’s just noise. 

• Beer 6

4 minutes ago, Tbe said:

So the idea is to just get better? Wow…what an innovative strategy.

I don’t think anyone on that team right now really knows what it takes to win. Matt certainly doesn’t.

It’s 1000% working.  You just can’t see it. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, they weren’t asking for the gamelan for an opponent. 

I mean I think Thomas Davis could answer the question of what type standard he was trying to set. 

it’s no big deal but Rhule was asked a simple question.   He couldn’t answer it because unlike Thomas Davis Rhule is just bullshitting his way through this.   He just says he has a process.  He just repeats it.  Like cut and pasting the Panthers on the Baylor “brand”.  Just meaningless words and he was asked about it.   And basically confirmed it’s just noise. 

I mean what do we expect through? He is a football coach not a politician. I get judging him on sundays but critiquing his nervousness on a stage … I just don’t get the value behind it.

poo, last year nick sirianni said a poo load of gibberish when asked questions by the media and much of it didn’t make sense. Dan Campbell sounded like a coked up 80s WCW/WWF WRESTLER during his pressers. 

Just feels like we are beating a dead horse here. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1

“It’s just very simply recognization…”

-Matt Rhule, 2022

But seriously Rhule never comes across well in his interviews. He must have had an “out-of-body” moment when he interviewed with Tepper. Only for him to never reach that level of competence again. It reminds me of Will Ferrell in that debate in Old School.

Edited by Move the Panthers to Raleigh

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I mean what do we expect through? He is a football coach not a politician. I get judging him on sundays but critiquing his nervousness on a stage … I just don’t get the value behind it.

poo, last year nick sirianni said a poo load of gibberish when asked questions by the media and much of it didn’t make sense. Dan Campbell sounded like a coked up 80s WCW/WWF WRESTLER during his pressers. 

Just feels like we are beating a dead horse here. 

200.gif