• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Huddle Fitterer Approval Rating

kungfoodude

Fitterer Approval  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently approve of the job Scott Fitterer is doing?

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I am in that same boat but I didn't want to include that as an option. Just interested to see how this compares to Rhule and Tepper. I have my suspicions how it will end up, just want to see if the voting shows it.

Probably close to an even split would be my early prediction. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Probably close to an even split would be my early prediction. 

I won't show my hand yet because I don't want to have any impact on the results.

The Tepper poll was surprising how heavily he was disliked. I was thinking somewhere in the 60-70% range of disapproval, not almost 85%.

That is why I wanted to check on Rhule and Fitterer.

• Beer 1

Problem with evaluating any of these guys is we don't really know how much hands they have in things. How much of Darnold was Fitt or someone else? Who was banging the table for the 5th year option? Same with last year's linemen. Some questionable choices but hard to read how Fitt fit in with those decisions.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Problem with evaluating any of these guys is we don't really know how much hands they have in things. How much of Darnold was Fitt or someone else? Who was banging the table for the 5th year option? Same with last year's linemen. Some questionable choices but hard to read how Fitt fit in with those decisions.

Agreed. Especially considering Rhule technically has the final say.

Fitterer we may not know about until Rhule is gone.

It’s hard to do a pure yes or no with him like the owner or HC. 

GM falls into a weird gray zone for me.    Some clear good.  But it’s hard excuse him from things like the 5th year option, only having it be Sam/PJ last year, the Robbie deal, etc. 

I’m another TBD

I don't believe in him. He's very active in trades, etc. but judging by last season's pick ups and drafts, we have a mediocre performance, probably bad considering how it all imploded. 

And the Robby(ie)(ee)(ey) Anderson contract extension was a complete fumble.

Maybe he did well on this year's draft. Won't know for a while, but we can only give the guy so much of an excuse for "Rhule's picks" and also refer to him as "the only adult in the room."

I think Seattle did to us with him what Denver did to us with Paradis -- fobbed off a meh-skills guy that they really wouldn't miss.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

It’s hard to do a pure yes or no with him like the owner or HC. 

GM falls into a weird gray zone for me.    Some clear good.  But it’s hard excuse him from things like the 5th year option, only having it be Sam/PJ last year, the Robbie deal, etc. 

I’m another TBD

Didn't Robbie have a career year the year before getting his deal? You've also got to assume Rhule was a hard YES on locking Robbie down and was pushing for a deal to be done as well. There is some logic on getting player in cheaper before their price goes up. We got lucky with DJ tbh. If we didn't get a deal done when we did, even just a few weeks later his price tag would have absolutely gone up.

• Pie 1