• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Camp news

Captain Morgan

6 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

If you’re referring to me I’m not a bot. I also hate Rhule. I just want a thread to be about the team and not 75% of it to be about how much he sucks. We ALL know that but how’s Haynes looking? Has Deonte Brown lost weight? Any chance Corral actually plays this year? That’s what I’m on this thread for not to see another Rhule bash fest. He sucks, he’s awful, he’s terrible. We know this….but there’s other things Panthers related going on too.

And I'm glad to discuss those. My frustration is directed at those who've posted twice in this thread, and both posts are about what other Huddlers say.

First thing I addressed was my lack of surprise if Ekwonu gets the Christensen treatment, and if Corral isn't allowed to play enough. 

• Pie 1

I love how everyone comments with no understanding where things are today. Everything is about bitching about last year or beyond. I know you have been traumatized by our quick starts and huge fades, but this is 2022. Let's see how things unfold before constantly bitching about the past. Unless you have figured out how bitching about yesterday impacts tomorrow.  And no they aren't connected or inevitable.  The huddle isn't therapy, if you are that traumatized then get help. Otherwise stop with the constant complaining.

Public service announcement....

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 7
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Thoughts on No. 6 overall pick potentially riding the pine this year?

Based on what?   A random thing said in an athletic article before they have even had a padded practice?   People are just looking for any reason to become enraged.  No matter how thin.

• Pie 6

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

fuging A. Every thread ruined by the same blind optimist bots who demand nothing but baseless optimism, or else they'll bitch about your bitching, which somehow gives them the upper hand.

The opposite could be just as true...

• Pie 1