• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I hope all of you that are excited about this realize that this ensures Rhule finishes out his contract. He will also extend Baker if they have a winning season.  This is not a 1 year experiment or rental for the team. 

I dont get the people who are against winning because they want Rhule gone.  I would much rather win.  He is gaining experience and learning from it.   Why would you want to lose to get rid of someone instead of them improving and winning.  Just to be right it feels like.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

Long time Browns' fan here. I wasn't happy the day Baker was drafted by the Browns. After watching him play...the good and the bad...I hated to see him leave. A lot of you don't like this deal, but you just took a major step toward success. Those of you that never saw him play at his best ( not injured),.....those of you who want to hate him without ever really seeing him play....how he energizes a flat offense, are in for a surprise. I'll call my shot, now...Sept. 11, 2022: Panthers 41....Browns 10. I'll be back after the start of the season to see how many change their tune.  

Closet Brownie here.... hes the best thing to happen to cle since re-entering the league... I like the kid...hope he gets a little more serious...but he can play.

• Pie 8

14 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I don't think I've seen a pro athlete agree to give up 3 mill guaranteed to make a trade work.  He must hate Cleveland.  

Everyone hates Cleveland, even Cleveland! He's betting on himself, he knows that he starts here, and is thinking about that NEXT big contract.

• Pie 3

19 minutes ago, hepcat said:

it's just because baker is a whiny crybaby coward and he also kinda sucks

I havent really seen this whiny crybaby coward stuff everyone repeats all the time.  I'm not sure what I missed besides him being mad when the team was saying they wanted an adult qb while trying to trade everything for Watson.  What else is there?   I know he had a couple problems in college but I'm not sure what I've missed in his nfl times.

5 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I dont get the people who are against winning because they want Rhule gone.  I would much rather win.  He is gaining experience and learning from it.   Why would you want to lose to get rid of someone instead of them improving and winning.  Just to be right it feels like.

He has won 5 games each of the past 2 years and has looked incredibly bad the back half of both seasons.  Please tell us what he is learning or what he has shown that is giving you the warm and fuzzies.  Because I can point to about 5 interviews just in the past year he looks like a complete buffoon.   Coaches that are learning dont talk about the process working 1000% and jay z and 7 years.  Dude is moron

• Beer 1