• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

21 hours ago, RJK said:

This is how successful franchises handle QBs

Pickett and Corral arent comparable.  Pickett was literally the only qb scouts thought could possibly legitimately start a game this season and be ready for it.  He just has an incredibly low ceiling but the highest floor.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

There is (pure speculation) he might not want to play anymore. If he doesn’t the division would be wide open right?

I'm of the belief that because the division might not be wide open that he doesn't want to play anymore. 👀

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They have to be pretty big favorites with him playing right?

Sure, the narrative would dictate as such.

But history and the numbers would say otherwise. Brady needs a top 10 defense to be competitive. I think the season they went 15-1 with Moss was one of maybe two where he didn't have a top 10 defense? This is all opinion, of course (and I'm sure that plenty of folks, like our resident Patriots/Brady fan, would disagree with it).

The man is good but the attention paid to him rather than the teams he has been a part of is about par the course for American media.

Edited by Icege

3 minutes ago, Icege said:

Sure, the narrative would dictate as such.

But history and the numbers would say otherwise. Brady needs a top 10 defense to be competitive. I think the season they went 15-1 with Moss was one of maybe two where he didn't have a top 10 defense? This is all opinion, of course (and I'm sure that plenty of folks, like our resident Patriots/Brady fan, would disagree with it).

The man is good but the attention paid to him rather than the teams he has been a part of is about par the course for American media.

He is not just good he is the greatest QB of all time

• Pie 1