• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First practice day

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Good God… some of y’all forgot to take our xanny’s this morning. If you legit thought Rhule was going to name Mayfield QB1 and trot him out there first after being in Charlotte for two weeks then I have some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you.

Mayfield will be the starter soon enough but it ain’t gonna happen on the first day on camp.

If thats the case then he is wasting reps on darnold

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Those reasons weren't talent related or how he performed as a top SEC QB. 

OK, the draft was flipped on some irrational Pickett lust, in turn the QB order was screwed.

Make no mistake Matt Corral isn't playing games. He IS the only Panthers QB there.

Get in the bandwagon NOW. I'm talking names.

Get Off the Negativity Bandwagon! - Positive School Culture

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Get on the Matt Corral Bandwagon. It's the only one with a FUTURE.

Did you get off the Strong bandwagon?  You weren't this obsessed with Corral until after the draft. It was constant Strong posts over and over and over again....

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

In actuality he’s making Mayfield earn his keep which is the right thing to do to someone who has been considered entitled during the entirety of his football career.

be that as it may, Baker is still losing valuable reps to Darnold for now good reason.  Anyone with a brain knows Darnold isnt the answer and cannot play.  I mean there is only 4 years of tape that shows he is the worst qb in the NFL.  

If it was me I would say baker you are 1, corral 2 and either trade or cut Sam.  He holds literally no value to us

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Did you get off the Strong bandwagon?  You weren't this obsessed with Corral until after the draft. It was constant Strong posts over and over and over again....

and over, and over, and over like a record, right round

• Flames 1