• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Splitting 1st team reps should be a little more balanced. Every other day has too many variables with weather and fatigue. Don't see how they can keep it 50/50 too much longer though

I know rhule hate is pretty common now but how has there been no evaluations yet? He’s basically saying they’ve wasted two days. Laziest Coach I’ve ever seen 

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sounds like Darnold is trying to win the job by not fuging up/checking almost everything down, and Baker is going all out no fear style. 

That’s been Sam’s M.O. his whole career. It’s Clausenesque the way he dinks and dunks the ball around. It’s what also could end CMC for good.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, dxpanther said:

that's because we're talking about the post of being early! wtf.

it's nonsense and shouldn't even be a factor. it's literally just a wankfest fans to see who has the lunchiest lunch pail, bluest blue collar, suckiest suck-up mentality. it doesnt matter when discussing who's first on field by a matter of minutes. that's it. nothing to go off of.

if one of my reports shows up to an office meeting 15min early, im telling their ass to get back to their desk and answer some emails. no one is impressed by your gimmicks of wannabe leadership.

You're probably the guy.that shows up at 0759 for a 0800 work shift

4 hours ago, dxpanther said:

in the unlikely case you can't decide between two players, i'd really hope they would just have it decided by a foot race or three cone. giving it to the guy that puts his pads on and his shoes faster is just asinine to me.

We have limited access to the players' development.  Being first on the field is a symptom of an eager, competitive person who is ready to go.  For example, sitting on the front row in school does not mean you are getting an A, but more kids from the front row make As compared to those who sit in the back.  You do not give As to the kids based on where they sit, but it is a fair indicator of their work ethic.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You're probably the guy.that shows up at 0759 for a 0800 work shift

im they guy the cares more about people's work and production and where they finish, than who's standing around on the field and stretching a whole 5 minutes before everyone else. 

it's pointless and useless information. like that idiot kid who was sleeping in his car in front of the stadium trying to prove how bad he wanted it. coaches and players dont care. it's just feel good bs for the fans and reporters.

i could do this all day haha.

• Poo 2

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

People keep bringing up how Baker didn't perform with so many weapons in Cleveland, but honestly 1) he did when healthy, as his 2020 season is severely overlooked by most, and 2) he did NOT have a weapon like DJ, ever.  Landry is a great route runner but most people on this board walk faster than he runs and OBJ has been living off of his rep from his first three seasons with Giants ever since...  he never had a WR the caliber of DJ.  And to be honest, when Robbie is ON, he is far better than Landry as well.  Baker is going to look better and better the more reps he gets and the more comfortable he gets with the playbook.  

Love the early results!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

28 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sounds like Darnold is trying to win the job by not fuging up/checking almost everything down, and Baker is going all out no fear style. 

It's the same garbage he did last year.  Smh...  I really wish they would quit wasting reps on him.

• Beer 2

27 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Not understanding this charade at all.  Yall had all last season to try BC at LT and you didn't want to.  But now, with a widely-regarded franchise LT on the roster, let's pretend we're gonna a play BC over him!

Only grace I'll give the staff is Campen wasn't here last year, so he may want a look at everybody, but other than that, fug all that.

• Pie 2