• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday Camp Updates 7/29

Ricky Spanish

6 minutes ago, KSpan said:

This is going to be a small gripe, but that camera angle and what it showed was just atrocious. Way more interesting to see what's actually happening instead of Darnold's face, a ball somewhere in the air, and a receiver hitting the ground.

Maybe there will be more coming but the team is not doing themselves any favors with this content nonsense. 

1 hour ago, shaqattaq said:

NICE catch by TMJ. And Barnes (I think) was draped all over him!

That camera man earned his keep on the PGA circuit, hence the angles. 

Edited by Ghostface Chilla

32 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's a travesty he is being allowed to work with the 3's. He needs to be with the 4's and assisting with the janitorial duties.

He failed on the janitorial duties.  He was fine on the sweeping and mopping, but when it came time to clean the men's room, they asked him to keep people out while the other janitors worked. 

You guessed it: he barely slowed the people down wanting to enter.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, KSpan said:

This is going to be a small gripe, but that camera angle and what it showed was just atrocious. Way more interesting to see what's actually happening instead of Darnold's face, a ball somewhere in the air, and a receiver hitting the ground.

Maybe there will be more coming but the team is not doing themselves any favors with this content nonsense. 

Are they really that paranoid about other teams seeing our routes in training camp? It's really dumb, pretty much every team runs the same poo just with different names

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This is more important than you realize.  A QB with grit and swag-a fiery competitor-has the power to ignite the offense when things get down.  Sam is so passive and his demeanor did not change when things went south--not sure it did not have a negative impact.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

This is more important than you realize.  A QB with grit and swag-a fiery competitor-has the power to ignite the offense when things get down.  Sam is so passive and his demeanor did not change when things went south--not sure it did not have a negative impact.

Yeah Kyle Allen had the team more hyped lol 

21 minutes ago, dynomite said:

Seems to match his career to me. Had a good rookie year, had kitchens his second year. Had his best year in 2020 and was injured (and being ran out by his coach) in 2021.

Yeah, I would ignore his 2021 stats altogether, and not as an apologist...  he literally was playing with one shoulder and incredible pain all season, all while, as you said, dealing with coaching and teammate issues.

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Are they really that paranoid about other teams seeing our routes in training camp? It's really dumb, pretty much every team runs the same poo just with different names

I dont think it's even that.  I think it really is all about Tepper controlling the image/brand and message.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, I would ignore his 2021 stats altogether, and not as an apologist...  he literally was playing with one shoulder and incredible pain all season, all while, as you said, dealing with coaching and teammate issues.

I tore my labrum and had to have the same surgery Baker had and it is INCREDIBLY painful. I've had 3 back surgeries, and the shoulder surgery recovery was by far more painful. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, joemac said:

I tore my labrum and had to have the same surgery Baker had and it is INCREDIBLY painful. I've had 3 back surgeries, and the shoulder surgery recovery was by far more painful. 

I also had surgery on my right labrum and  pretty sure I’ve retorn it. Some of the worst pain I’ve ever had. I’ve also had a surgery on my ac joint in the same shoulder and my right elbow and compared to this they were nothing. Torn labrums are no joke, pro athlete or not

• Pie 1