• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was never the same since…..

TheBigKat

Not often do you see a league MVP and all world talent just fall off a cliff and it’s sad to see.

Many will point to the SB as the event that Cam was never the same. For me it was November 8, 2018. 

I was at that Steelers game, team was flying to PIT 6-2 and Cam started that season COOKING. CMC was a stud, this team had a fast start

Go up early against the Steelers 7-0 and I’m like here this team goes, we got this.

Costly turnovers and the Steelers D. Cam was sacked 5 times one of which I feel that TJ Watt basically finished off Cam’s shoulder. Team went on to finished 7-9 from a 6-2 start and Cam was never the same since

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 7

4 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Not often do you see a league MVP and all world talent just fall off a cliff and it’s sad to see.

Many will point to the SB as the event that Cam was never the same. For me it was November 8, 2018. 

I was at that Steelers game, team was flying to PIT 6-2 and Cam started that season COOKING. CMC was a stud, this team had a fast start

Go up early against the Steelers 7-0 and I’m like here this team goes, we got this.

Costly turnovers and the Steelers D. Cam was sacked 5 times one of which I feel that TJ Watt basically finished off Cam’s shoulder. Team went on to finished 7-9 from a 6-2 start and Cam was never the same since

Rub salt in the wound, we were also just a couple games away from having back to back winning seasons. 

• Pie 1

Odd post but it started well before that, Benjamin started the job and Watt finished it off.

Cam has mentioned multiple times that he didn’t feel fully healthy until a couple of years later. I believe his exact words were that he felt like a “wounded dog”. If you fast forward a couple of years from 2016, you get to 2018… where Watt finished Cam off for good. Unfortunately shoulder injures can provide pain and clicking well after they are technically healed (personal experience).

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

It was the Int where KB didn’t try to tackle the db.  That’s what ruined Cam.  

KB downed him and the idiot refs admitted it and reversed the return after. If it had been called correctly in the first place by an official standing right beside the play the shoulder injury never happens. 

3 minutes ago, holderoftruth said:

Rub salt in the wound, we were also just a couple games away from having back to back winning seasons. 

We were briefly above .500 overall W/L as a franchise at one point in 2018. 

depressed alcohol addict businessman drinking bottle working drunk late  night at office laptop computer desk intoxicated suffering depression and  alcoholism problem Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1