• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Coach Sean Payton?

Green-Ghost

29 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

I just thought this article was too interesting not to share: https://footballbowler.com/web-stories/nfl-world-reacts-to-sean-payton-expected-return/

Sean said, he does not know where.  However, the Miami herald list Carolina Panthers as a possible landing spot.  

I wonder how Saints fans would feel?

I have heard that Jerry wants him for America's Team next year and willing to fork out the cash for him.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Naw, We aren’t gonna want to give New Orleans the picks they will want for his right’s.

I will be laughing at any team that gives up picks for the rights to have Payton be their HC.

The guy had a HoF QB for 15 years and won 1 super bowl. That is like somebody trading picks for McCarthy. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I will be laughing at any team that gives up picks for the rights to have Payton be their HC.

The guy had a HoF QB for 15 years and won 1 super bowl. That is like somebody trading picks for McCarthy. 

if we have to give up that for him.  NO!

7 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

The only reason Tepper would want him he would keep the Panthers in the playoff hunt while he is here.