• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Wednesday 8-10 Discussion

rayzor

It appears our  D is getting carved up more in training camp this year.  Is that just me?

If so, the question becomes,  has the O improved that much or the D declined that much or both?

I haven't heard, are we running the same formation every play like McAdoo did in NY?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

All depends on if it goes along with what they want to hear or not. 

Nah. It's about trust.

Scott Fitterer could say something I really didn't want to hear and I'd probably believe him.

Matt Rhule could say something I absolutely want to hear and I'd just as likely call bullsh-t.

Not everything Matt Rhule says is stupid, but given his poor performance as a head coach over the last two seasons, when he does say dumb sh-t, it gets magnified.

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I've actually been disappointed that we haven't heard anything from Barno.  Just from his measurables, I thought he would've flashed at least a little bit in camp, but I haven't heard a single thing about him.  Interested to see what happens with Mays and Brown.  Also wondering if Smith, who apparently had been running with the 1s some, will practice with these guys at all today?

To be fair, we really haven't heard about many rookies. What we've heard has been basically by people not officially associated with the Panthers, other than a mention in a random presser when asked. We've heard a little more about Ickey because he's a presumed starter.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Scott Fitterer could say something I really didn't want to hear and I'd probably believe him.

Like this?

This is one of the better team's I've been around.

I think our culture is really strong and that comes down to Matt and the coaching staff and what he's built here.

And Fit has said 3 QBs.