• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Fest 2022

falconlynx

19 minutes ago, Icdeadpeople said:

it's crazy to think our roster has two 1 round QBs... but one plays like a 3rd rounder and the other plays like an UDFA.

Yet, we have a 3rounder QB who looks like the future and a UDFA QB who's never lost an NFL game...smh...

black helmets might be the only highlight for this team this year...

MC has shown GLIMPSES of being a capable NFL QB…. Mere glimpses…. I don’t wanna hear the lack of reps stuff. I really don’t care at this point. Daily someone is proclaiming him to be some savior and he hasn’t even played a live down yet. We know the kids throwing motion, have seen him in pressers, and some highlights. Please atleast let my man get through the preseason before we start naming our kids after him. 

I want him to work out, I genuinely like him. But can we see him in some kind of live action. No amount of posts and pies is gonna make him what we want him to be. He has to go out there and take it. 

Edited by Steelo Senpai
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1