• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games thread...preseason week 1

Captain Morgan

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kunkel's generally been pretty reliable.

I mean I'd probably just play Flacco and Mike White in all seriousness, unless they want to go for Jimmy G. Either way it opens up a couple more avenues to dump Darnold even if we still have to eat 3/4th of the contract

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I got the basic NFL plus through a credit card promo for free. Still pretty clunky but not as bad as when I tried game pass like 5 years ago. Can't use it on firestick or roku, just on phone/computer/tablet

I get it free with my YouTube TV subscription.  There's about. 3 or 4 nfl network channels included with my subscription.  Oddly, I could only watch the Packers-Niners game on the main channel.  It was blacked out on the other. I hope the Panthers game is not blacked out tonight. 

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I get it free with my YouTube TV subscription.  There's about. 3 or 4 nfl network channels included with my subscription.  Oddly, I could only watch the Packers-Niners game on the main channel.  It was blacked out on the other. I hope the Panthers game is not blacked out tonight. 

Not tonight, man, today. 1pm EST according to Google.

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Not tonight, man, today. 1pm EST according to Google.

Thanks for that little bit of info. I would have missed this one. Planning in doing some yard work today since the weather is so nice. Guess I will have to delay that till later unless we look like ass,as usual. 

Looks like Wilson likely avoided blowing out his ACL. They generally know pretty quickly if the ACL is torn. There's some pretty basic tests they do to check for looseness and play in the joint. With that said, a partial tear would still be possible.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/12/robert-saleh-zach-wilsons-acl-is-supposed-to-be-intact-awaits-mri-results/

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Thanks for that little bit of info. I would have missed this one. Planning in doing some yard work today since the weather is so nice. Guess I will have to delay that till later unless we look like ass,as usual. 

Same here.  There's also a couple reruns of the game scheduled.  I think 1 of them is around 2 am tonight, so I have my Youtube TV set to record that.  I have the Chiefs game at 1 in my area.