• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corrall

NAS

All the people banging on Matt Corral have no idea to this day who Matt Rhule is. We knew he would do this to Corral, Corral didn't want to be redshirted and with the right coach Corral could start.

What about his college career says he's not starter material? Nothing. Football is football, your supposed learn something new all the time so all this has to do with is Rhules beliefs.

What Rhule believes can't win more than six games in this league. Not Corrals fault he's being redshirted and that decision was made we'll before he ever stepped on the field because our coach loves him some used underwear and half eaten ham sandwiches.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Corral is gonna be fine. Tools are there. He needs time. 

People are spoiled by the QBs of the recent decade and forget that most of the QBs not that long ago weren't ready as rookies and even the ones that were needed a couple years to grow into the legends we know them to be today.

Corral may yet flop, but nobody should expect him to be starter material this year or even next.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not seeing it. He's the worst of the rookie QBs I've watched. He has a quick release and decent mobility but everything else is... rough.

It’s mental, once the game slows down for him, look out. Quick release goes a long way in the NFL

• Pie 2

Just now, pdub0702 said:

Corral hasn’t got the reps..even so, having PJ and him compete for reps is simple stupid. Coral was drafted on potential that you can develop..PJ has already developed. Wasting rep on PJ hurts Corrals develop 

Hear hear, pisses me off we wasted those valuable reps in camp. Corrall would have been further along

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not seeing it. He's the worst of the rookie QBs I've watched. He has a quick release and decent mobility but everything else is... rough.

He's also the only one playing 4th fiddle and all that entails.

You obviously don't  know the history of many rookie QBs in real games, much less the preseason.

• Pie 1