• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 1

ncfan

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Are we still really talking about fake depth charts in TC after 20+ years of Panthers history?? Lmao

Official depth charts put out by the team are fake now? Lol. Must’ve missed that memo. Pray tell, what else is fake? Jordan getting the majority of first team reps early in camp? 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Official depth charts put out by the team are fake now? Lol. Must’ve missed that memo. Pray tell, what else is fake? Jordan getting the majority of first team reps early in camp? 

Okay if you can find the Rosetta stone connecting piece of Depth charts before the 2nd preseason games.  And there correlation to "actually" relevant regular season playing time.. I'll give a fug about rep Distribution in the 1st 3 weeks of TC..

Better yet.. Give me the preseason depth charts the last 5 years of Panthers football??

I'll wait..

But we both know you won't do it because it didn't matter then and it doesn't matter now... 

Reality check..

Clausen got more Reps then Cam and was listed as starter headed into preseason in 2011 how that workout??

Edited by WOW!!

12 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Okay if you can find the Rosetta stone connecting piece of Depth charts before the 2nd preseason games.  And there correlation to "actually" relevant regular season playing time.. I'll give a fug about rep Distribution in the 1st 3 weeks of TC..

Better yet.. Give me the preseason depth charts the last 5 years of Panthers football??

I'll wait..

But we both know you won't do it because it didn't matter then and it doesn't matter now... 

Reality check..

Clausen got more Reps then Cam and was listed as starter headed into preseason in 2011 how that workout??

Lying doesnt help

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/831219

https://www.nfl.com/news/rookie-newton-on-track-gets-next-preseason-start-for-panthers-09000d5d821a0822

Edited by mrcompletely11

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not going down the rabbit hole with you because it's a waste of time..

But..

Which did you not read the article or my post??

To help you out!!

15 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I'll wait..

Reality check..

This is what I posted.. And the article said "week 4" of preseason.. Do you see the difference?? Can you find Waldo in this picture..

Seriously do you take showers with floaties on??

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Do you even huddle bro? 

you name it, it has been bitched about on here.

and yes, people bitched about Clausen “starting” over Cam in the preseason.  Because they watched the 2010 season.

and they 100% bitched about Ron waiting so late to actually name Cam as the starting QB for the season. 

this Matt Rhule is being treated uniquely unfair is fan fiction. We have always been crazy here about the Panthers.   

Fanatics.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

So 2 former NFL players think reps matter? Especially when you get a chance to practice against the Patriots defense? Seems like a good time not to waste the reps on college style position battles

I’d argue the same point, but baker out snapped Sam by 3-4 drives more today. I looked through all of the reports to see if anyone reported snap count but I couldn’t find anything. I just know to listening to patriots radio guys today that baker had at least 1 more drive than Sam in each drill and 2 more more drives in the situational drills today. It seemed that baker and mac both matched drives. 

it’s pretty much a done deal that baker is QB1

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1