• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Given 11 Game Suspension

Proudiddy

11 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I enjoyed watching Watson lead Clemson to the Championship, beating Alabama and crushing Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl semi-final in 2016.

He's really "matured" into an entitled POS in a few, short years. 

I thought I was the only one that noticed. His entitlement is crazy.

44 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

His comments about triggering people etc are disgusting. I hope he comes to realize what he's done and does get help. I am skeptical that'll happen any time soon.

I suspect Watson could be a PR nightmare for them.

(Jimmy and Dee Haslam aren't exactly helping)

Lack of remorse and just terrible PR from both Deshaun and Browns on this awful situation just makes me want him to go away for a while. 11 games does not feel like enough at all, don't really care how the precedent has been set with punishment by NFL. Guess what? Punishment by NFL has been bad so it shouldn't be the stone cold precedent 

Pretty clear and concise statement here

I have rejected all settlement offers, in part because they have not included any sincere acknowledgment of remorse and wrongdoings, nor have they included any promises of rehabilitative treatment. Watson still refuses to admit that he harassed and committed indecent assault against me. Any settlement offer he has made has been a dismissal of his evil actions, and I know that unless there is an authoritative intervention, he will continue his destructive behavior.

On 8/18/2022 at 10:08 AM, ForJimmy said:

Why not just make it the whole season? I’m so glad I don’t have to see that guy in a Panther’s uniform. 

Because he at least had the moral capacity not to mess with the NFL’s money.

Say what you want but this proves he does have some sense of right and wrong.

-NFL