• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mays at center

Floppin

Our oline isn't shaping out how we expected so far. The guys we brought in look like poo and rhule cant commit to personnel because hes an idiot. Plus injuries. Starting to lose what hype i had for the season. Look at the front fours we play the first six weeks. Would not be surprised if browns nail us for eight sacks week 1.

2 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Our oline isn't shaping out how we expected so far. The guys we brought in look like poo and rhule cant commit to personnel because hes an idiot. Plus injuries. Starting to lose what hype i had for the season. Look at the front fours we play the first six weeks. Would not be surprised if browns nail us for eight sacks week 1.

O-line are at a premium across the league. There's a gigantic shortage of quality lineman. Free agent O-lineman are more often than not going to be very average at best or fuging suck at worst. Teams aren't going to be letting quality o-line walk.

• Pie 1

Does anyone (maybe who followed college ball closely) know why he went from potential 1st/2nd round prospect to where we ended up drafting him?

He doesn’t seem to have glaring weaknesses. He gives off “loves football” vibes. He likes contact and plays mean. He had nice size, and as displayed, more than enough mobility.

And he isn’t a small school guy.

I just don’t get it. 

Strong Andrew Norwell essence from Mays. 

Just now, KillerKat said:

Outside help is sorely needed. Imagine if we already had this fixed last year with Lance.

I mean honestly we keep 9 oline at most. and our top 9 aren't bad. You're likely looking at Elflein and Jordan rounding out the 8/9 spots on that list. I don't think that Daley or Brown make the roster. I also think there's a better than average chance we can upgrade from other teams cuts.