• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sheena Quick’s Twitter Space During Game

According to my source Rhule still doesn't trust Mayfield. Why? I have zero idea. My friend said it was because of turnovers but Darnald isn't Mr ball safety himself. Seemed like weak sauce to me. I for one am done with Rhule. He's holding this team back more than helping it and I really wish Fitt was given the opportunity to bring in a real NFL head coach. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Y’all chill Rhule is a fuging lame duck this year

would've been a lot fuging smarter to let him flame out with Darnold and give the new coach a top 5 pick

baker will get 7-8 wins, the new coach will probably get a top pick 2024 and then we will finally have a shot for a qb to actually get excited about

tep will finally learn his lesson in six years that we the huddle knew in one and hire someone to help his dumbass

fuging dragged that dumb poo out for 4 fuging years…tis the Panther way

be aware this is best case scenerio 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Rhule has been consistent that he wasn't going to name a starter until after this week. I imagine the announcement will come soon. Relax.

Relax?  He is WASTING time and reps.  Baker needs all the reps he can get with the 1's.  It's that simple and if I was the owner of this team there would have already been a meeting TELLING this clown to name Baker the starter a week ago.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Y’all chill Rhule is a fuging lame duck this year

would've been a lot fuging smarter to let him flame out with Darnold and give the new coach a top 5 pick

baker will get 7-8 wins, the new coach will probably get a top pick 2024 and then we will finally have a shot for a qb to actually get excited about

tep will finally learn his lesson in six years that we the huddle knew in one and hire someone to help his dumbass

fuging dragged that dumb poo out for 4 fuging years…tis the Panther way

be aware this is best case scenerio 

Baker is a young talented QB.  You should be excited about him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, bruceleeroy said:

Baker is a young talented QB.  You should be excited about him.

it would seem to me that someone other than the Panthers would be interested if that were the case, and for 5mil?

then keep in mind our current track record and qb reject fetish…

I refuse to defy logic

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

it would seem to me that someone other than the Panthers would be interested if that were the case, and for 5mil?

then keep in mind our current track record and qb reject fetish…

I refuse to defy logic

Oh here we go with the uninformed canned response that has been disproven a million times over.  You aren't even worth debating on this.  My god.

• Pie 1

Just now, bruceleeroy said:

Oh here we go with the uninformed canned response that has been disproven a million times over.  You aren't even worth debating on this.  My god.

patterns and logic are observations not a prove it/disprove situation…not the sharpest tool eh?

• Flames 1