• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo to rest most starters (including Allen) vs Carolina in Preseason finale

jamos14

i'm not upset. i don't really care. it's just preseason and i'd rather not have it at all. said before if we're going to have them, i really don't want starters or key players playing in games that don't count. 

preseason isn't a good judge of how any team is going to perform against anyone because it's just an evaluation tool of players and groups in relation to each other...not really how they will perform against an opponent. goals isn't the same for either team. winning (even winning downs) isn't a priority. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4

27 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

How does Rhule dictate what Buffalo does? Y'all are  nuckin' futs.

He doesn’t. 

What he could have done was treat the 2nd preseason game like the dress rehearsal like most other teams due, which would have resulted in some of our 1’s getting work against another teams work in a live game setting. 

he’s inept in every facet and thankfully we are another day closer to him being relieved of his duties as head coach. 

• Poo 6

dude some of yall are complete turds

lmfao pretty funny. Only thing more hilarious than Rhule himself is logging onto the huddle and reading on here.  

Hey guys, meatloaf is ready. head upstairs!!

Rhule could do anything and a lot of you would just open the flood gates with hate and criticism

go the fug outside and get a breathe or fresh air.  Get out of your neck beard nest and put that urgency for improvement and apply that to your own lives. 

cause if you are on here bitching about Rhule all day on a weekday, 100% chance of not being a productive member of society

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Some of you guys are the fiddlers on the Titanic.

You think this team has the same projection by everyone else as the Titanic??? Look we have been bad for a minute. If we get better this year then great, if not we are all set for a nice reboot. Cheer up! 

• Pie 2