• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... about kicker and a third QB.

Proudiddy

2021 Corral had a 72% completion percentage, if that went down to 65% career in the NFL that's Tom Brady, Drew Brees level accuracy.

He showed us in camp. All for blind eyes. Waste. Uphill battle. I hope the Panthers straighten their face and honor their promises they made to this young man.

He deserved better. He did everything a rookie should come in and do. No chemistry due to low rep count with first or second teams. He's playing with guys that probably wouldn't have been playing with him in the SEC at Ole Miss. We gave him our worst. Treated him like a fifth rounder.

Disgraceful. I wouldn't wait for this HC to fail again, already see it coming. 

Finish Him Mortal Kombat GIF by StickerGiant

Sorry, when it was time for Rivera to go, some of you stuck to your guns. Same here.

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Baker, Baker, Baker will have to be tough as nails to save this HC. Mistake after mistake. Valuing the wrong players. Refusing to "build" his own rookie QB since day one. Taking the "easy" way out trying to plug in somebody else's QB and now doing it for the third year in a row. He wasted his tenure. N.F.L.

Taking the easy way out?

I had no idea this whole time, Ron White was talking about you. 

You can't  fix....

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, rippadonn said:

2021 Corral had a 72% completion percentage, if that went down to 65% career in the NFL that's Tom Brady, Drew Brees level accuracy.

He showed us in camp. All for blind eyes. Waste. Uphill battle. I hope the Panthers straighten their face and honor their promises they made to this young man.

He deserved better. He did everything a rookie should come in and do. No chemistry due to low rep count with first or second teams. He's playing with guys that probably wouldn't have been playing with him in the SEC at Ole Miss. We gave him our worst. Treated him like a fifth rounder.

Disgraceful. I wouldn't wait for this HC to fail again, already see it coming. 

Finish Him Mortal Kombat GIF by StickerGiant

Sorry, when it was time for Rivera to go, some of you stuck to your guns. Same here.

That is some strange football math.  College football is easier than the NFL.  

38 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I don't think that's the point. Corral became an afterthought (and was treated as such). The talented kid was not put into a position to succeed. His development was mishandled due to Rhule basically playing favorites over projects that had limited ceilings but effectively unlimited opportunities. Now, as opposed to feeling at least hopeful about our backup spot--if nothing else for the future--we all know that that we're fuged from so many perspectives if Baker goes down. We'll have the frenetic, inconsistent play of PJ Walker to (not) look forward to. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, rayzor said:

Accidents happen, but there are some situations you can quit creating that make room for more.

Preseason games aren't necessary. They don't count. Starters and key players shouldn't be put at risk of injury by players from another team; n games that don't count. Getting rid of preseason games eliminates more chances for injury to key players caused by players from another team 

Preseason is about more then not getting hurt. Some guys are not the best practice guys and show up when the lights come on. Rookies should get there feet wet before real games also.

For the guys fighting for jobs yes the preseason is needed. Star players or vets that we know who they are not so much.

I do hate the new 3 game set up, before you could kinda match 1st team vs 1st team now it's anyone's guess.

Edited by NCBlu

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

I don't think that's the point. Corral became an afterthought (and was treated as such). The talented kid was not put into a position to succeed. His development was mishandled due to Rhule basically playing favorites over projects that had limited ceilings but effectively unlimited opportunities. Now, as opposed to feeling at least hopeful about our backup spot--if nothing else for the future--we all know that that we're fuged from so many perspectives if Baker goes down. We'll have the frenetic, inconsistent play of PJ Walker to (not) look forward to. 

This is all I'm saying. Yet all the, I don't get it.

They can't see this coach failing yet again.

7 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

Ok, how about this. If Corrals completion percentage dropped from his college high in the SEC (against the best) of 72%(which is crazy!) by 10% since the NFL is hard THAT would be 62% completion percentage, that's better than Baker's career average.

The better QB was an afterthought.

Corral achieved a 69% completion percentage last season. Two seasons starting in the SEC, 72%,69% and a bunch of rushing yards.

Y'all sleeping on my boy. Matt Rhule too. How about we let the sleepers sleep and McAdoo take the wheel.

It's called playing QB. He could have done that here behind our best or second best linemen. 

Not valued because he's not Kenny Pickett.