• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You're the GM.... What are you looking for in other team cuts

Need DT help. I like McCall but I’m not willing to bet on him over 17 games. 

Def need a pass rusher. Imo the marquis haynes experiment has run its course and I wouldn’t mind seeing him cut and a couple edge rushers brought in. 

Kicker obviously 

I’d love to see a TE but they seem to like Ian Thomas for whatever reason and hopefully Tremble breaks out this year. 

I think you have to grab a K and a QB--K for now, QB because we should be constantly looking for a backup QB.  Let's face it, injured Sam, inconsistent Walker, and uninspiring Corral (going to IR) is not solid depth for now, worse next year when Walker and Darnold are gone.  I think we have DE depth that is equivalent to the quality we'd get from cuts. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I think you have to grab a K and a QB--K for now, QB because we should be constantly looking for a backup QB.  Let's face it, injured Sam, inconsistent Walker, and uninspiring Corral (going to IR) is not solid depth for now, worse next year when Walker and Darnold are gone.  I think we have DE depth that is equivalent to the quality we'd get from cuts. 

I agree. Lots of folks are iffy on the edge but I like the depth.  Burns, Barno, YGM and Hayes is decent. Tight end has questions according to some but I like the guys ok. I think Ricci has earned a spot and Sullivan has potential.  

Not many teams will carry three qbs so somebody will slip through the cracks that could help.  With Darnold and Corral on the IR we might need to see who comes available.  Kicker is the main priority.