• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official cut day thread !

Zod

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.pngBrandon Zylstra
BRANDON ZYLSTRAWR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Panthers released WR Brandon Zylstra.

Zylstra, 29, caught a career-best 18 passes for 250 yards and one touchdown last season in Carolina and was re-signed to a one-year deal. But with the additions of Rashard Higgins and Laviska Shenault this year, Zylstra is squeezed out of a roster spot.

Have to admit those guys are upgrades. Still not happy to see Zylstra go. He made plays when he had a chance.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, stbugs said:

😂 Sorry I didn’t quote it exactly but I don’t see where I was wrong just that I didn’t say there was someone who relayed what the coach said. It still happened and it sure seemed to put them in the pick him mode. Did we not make a mistake? Damn man, you guys will fall all over yourselves to protect our GM as if he’s done nothing wrong in his two off seasons. Connect the dots, what the Alabama coach said overrode what we had to see at the Senior Bowl, which was a camp body invite not someone you take over a day 2 prospect with medical concerns.

I still want a new coach and a new GM who I feel confident will develop a QB for the future. Corral sure doesn’t seem like we evaluated well, especially since you guys said this draft was Fitt overriding Rhule.

Like you're doing trying to absolve Rhule?

I get that you wanna be right about Fitterer but that's pretty tough to do without also defending Rhule, which like it or not is what you're effectively doing.