• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final predictions for the season?

hepcat

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

You think we try to franchise him or long term deal?

I think long term deal. Keep him happy. He's also already demonstrated that he'll at least consider a pay cut in the current situation and he's stated that money isn't his motivation. It's possible he's the kind that will accept a good but team friendly deal so that he can win. How many millions does a person really need? We'll see but I think he's that guy. Brady did that and that's probably why he's still playing. Perhaps Baker sees that too. 

His career is shaky already and he knows that. If he wants to have a long and successful career he'll need to play for a good team. He can't take all the money and play on that type of team. 

• Pie 2

On 9/2/2022 at 12:28 AM, CarolinaBip said:

If our kicker situation is not solid, could find some L's where W's should be..We better have some awesome 2 point plays dialed up, and please, no stinking ties.. Hopefully things will break our way for a change.

I predict a sequel to the holographic panther scene at some point this season.

Yeah the loss of Gonzalez is really going to hurt.  

It's hard for me to get a guage on this team now that Baker is here. I  think ultimately it will come down to the health of CMC.  If Sam was starting I could predict the outcome my accurately. Adding up all the changes from coaching and players it's just difficult to say so soon. 

Right now my guess is somewhere between 0-17 to 20-0. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1