• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers fans are the most rational fans of NFC SOUTH

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

our worst is very similiar to other team's message board's day to day.... even our worst days are more tolerable than a falcons board.

Our most delusional sunshiners and biggest negative nancies don't hold a candle to Falcon or Saints fans "regular" fans.

I'd disparage Tampa fans but they will just disappear again once Brady is gone. They never really have any actual fans. Just people taking time away from getting hammered, high and hanging out on the beach.

• Pie 4

Seems about right in this video.  Falcons fans are always bitter, Saints fans live on Brees' past accomplishments and are in denial about the reality about to hit them post Petyon/Brees.   Bucs fans are arrogantly basking in the Tom Brady rental glory until he retires and they go back to being, well, the Bucs.

Panthers fans are cautiously optimistic at best, and very critical at worst.  Most of us are realists about this team.  So we aren't the Falcons, but we are a ball-washing fan base like the neo-Bucs and Saints.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd disparage Tampa fans but they will just disappear again once Brady is gone. They never really have any actual fans. Just people taking time away from getting hammered, high and hanging out on the beach.

this is so funny.  I check our division foes boards daily except for Tampa.  They would only have 2 or 3 posts a day...until they got Brady...then it was 100% "We're the best team in football!" delivered with arrogance from an unknown destination....one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  talk about zero to 60, and when Brady leaves, it'll be a screeching stop with brakes locked....and will stay that way.

• Beer 3

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

this is so funny.  I check our division foes boards daily except for Tampa.  They would only have 2 or 3 posts a day...until they got Brady...then it was 100% "We're the best team in football!" delivered with arrogance from an unknown destination....one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  talk about zero to 60, and when Brady leaves, it'll be a screeching stop with brakes locked....and will stay that way.

I'll wager about 60% of those are actually New England bandwagoners that jumped over. 

Nothing wrong with what he posted. To you couple guys who poo on his post: Are you just upset because he has more money than you? Do you sit around and whine about it at night while that dude drives his lambo or whatever that exotic car is he has? I don't have a lambo but it doesn't bother me that BigKat does and i'm not going to poo his posts out of sour grapes because of it.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Nothing wrong with what he posted. To you couple guys who poo on his post: Are you just upset because he has more money than you? Do you sit around and whine about it at night while that dude drives his lambo or whatever that exotic car is he has? I don't have a lambo but it doesn't bother me that BigKat does and i'm not going to poo his posts out of sour grapes because of it.

You are aware he came in here professing himself a New England Pats fan, correct? 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

30 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

They weren't pooing his post, they were pooing him. He kind of went off the rails a while back and pissed a lot of people off consistently and bragged about pulling for Brady and the Patriots over the Panthers (and also constantly threw it in people's faces that he's got a lot of money). Other people in here have a lot of money but don't constantly draw attention to it.

He's been better since he came back and probably should have created a new user name and started over rather than keep the same persona or whatever. Anyways, he earned a lot of ire before and it's hard for some to get over it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2