• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Matt Rhule has been fired watch...

Zod

5 minutes ago, Vox said:

I really tried to give Matt Rhule a chance but I keep seeing the same mistakes ever since he was hired in 2020.

Same here.  I was hoping the new coaches would help prop him up but what we saw in the 1st half was an abysmal display of incompetent game planning.  I can't think of a reason he should get another game.  Scott Frost got 2 games in Nebraska.  I can't imagine that anything good is happening next week.  Daboll knows enough to just let Saquon Barkley demoralize the Panther D.  So will Tepper ever get embarrassed enough?  This franchise will be worthless if this goes on much longer.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

It makes no sense that he fired the soccer coach so quickly, yet has stuck with Rhule who has done nothing to show he can lead an NFL team.

Ramirez was a smaller investment and less of a kiss ass. His real mistake was bringing attention to the fact that Tepper is one of the cheapest owners in MLS. Soccer's also more player driven so when the locker room turned on him he probably stood his ground (knowing his personality) and it was a wrap.

Rhule "Yes, Mr. Tepper"s his way around everything and reminds us of their three year blood oath whenever he's grilled.

35 minutes ago, Panthering said:

I think Rhule is getting this entire season no matter what so if and when the axe comes it'll be on Bloody Monday with all the other firings. 

This is what I’m concerned with. I feel like this has a real good chance of happening, which is horrid decision making. Par the course with Tepper. Hopefully he doesn’t get hurt feelings and trash the fans again bc they are all unhappy with the product he put together. It’d be a shame for us all to want to watch the team win or at least show improvements for the future. But according to Rhule, we just can’t see the greatness. 

• 4 weeks later...