• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can they beat the Giants???

Jmac

1 minute ago, davos said:

Also they fired the guy who didn’t have success but could beat up a Rhule team. And now they’ve got an even better coaching staff. Yep, can easily see us losing 

Yup. Defense is nothing special so maybe our O will look like our 4th quarter. Otherwise time of possession, coaching, in their favor

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Brissett was carving us up whenever they needed a first down, today did not build any confidence in our CB room to say the least. We shoulda at least picked one or the other to shut down, they kinda did whatever they wanted for 3/4's of the game

I've been saying that across the forum the whole day...  people keep acting like if we forced them to pass we'd won...  Brissett converted a ton of 3rd downs with perfectly placed passes for the entirety of the game.  He absolutely abused Jackson, Horn, and Henderson when he needed to make a play.  Again, it was embarrassing.  And I told people we made the wrong choice in re-signing Donte over Gilmore.  I wasn't sure about Henderson, but am leaning now more towards we lost that trade big time.  And I love Jaycee, so I'm hoping that was just rust, but he looked like poo today.  I would've taken Keith Taylor all game over each of them all day.

• Pie 1