• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's seat is warmer - Phil Snow or Mike Siravo?

Coreyl90

If you are going to fire Snow, just fire Rhule and all of his poostain school coaches. Hell, just let the players coach themselves at this point. I do like Wilks at DB and the ST coach. Keep those. 

I fear that with the contract he signed Tepper would have to fire Rhule to get to the other turds for a firing. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

If you are going to fire Snow, just fire Rhule and all of his poostain school coaches. Hell, just let the players coach themselves at this point. I do like Wilks at DB and the ST coach. Keep those. 

I fear that with the contract he signed Tepper would have to fire Rhule to get to the other turds for a firing. 

If Rhule fires Snow or Siravo it may add a week to his employment, but the end is inevitable for him if these L's keep coming. 

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Does it even matter? You can fire any number of clowns but the one driving the car is still here. 

If, for example, Steve Wilks was promoted back to DC there would be some legit experience controlling both sides of the ball. (McAdoo isn't great but he's better than Rhule with the offense) As long as Snow is still in town he will continue being Rhule's puppet

3 minutes ago, Coreyl90 said:

If Rhule fires Snow or Siravo it may add a week to his employment, but the end is inevitable for him if these L's keep coming. 

He keeps his money either way, it is all guaranteed and there is nothing Tepper can do about that.

I just do not see why he would really care unfortunately. The theory that Snow is more important to his future back in school also holds up unless Snow just says he wants to retire from it all.