• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Best/Worst vs Browns

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

It isn’t perfect no statistical method is but when you get drubbed the way we did for an entire half and other teams are having success with their young players you can't just blame PFF for something you don't want to hear. Coaching and scheme all have a part but this is a team built on defense and they looked soft too often. But go ahead and poo another post Mr. Rager.

I just like watching you cry about it.

What didn't I want to hear again completlyfrank? I'm gonna assume it's your jackassery about two guys who have played a total of 5 NFL games.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You'd think PFF would not be so high on their own farts and their "algorithm" when a center has multiple bad snaps and still grades out decently. If you suck at snapping the football you suck at playing center by default. 

I think they go off of how the NFL records a stat. Apparently 4 of the 5 bad snaps were given to Baker and only one to Elfein. 

Which makes me wonder what the rule is for a bad snap...

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I just like watching you cry about it.

What didn't I want to hear again completlyfrank? I'm gonna assume it's your jackassery about two guys who have played a total of 5 NFL games.

Like you're crying about PFF? This is a bottom tier franchise showing no signs of moving in the other direction and some of our highly touted draft picks have not looked good. I'm sorry you can't handle that big guy welcome to real life.

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think they go off of how the NFL records a stat. Apparently 4 of the 5 bad snaps were given to Baker and only one to Elfein. 

Which makes me wonder what the rule is for a bad snap...

Well, the NFL puts every INT on the QB even when it bounces directly off a WR's hands and into the waiting arms of a defender. So I wouldn't put too much I to that. Probably has to be an absolute worm burner for the center to get the blame.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Like you're crying about PFF? This is a bottom tier franchise showing no signs of moving in the other direction and some of our highly touted draft picks have not looked good. I'm sorry you can't handle that big guy welcome to real life.

You crack me up 🤣🤣🤣 

please go on. You have a severe case of Napoleon syndrome I see.

Please enlighten me further about Horn not looking great in one of his four games, elaborate on the delusion you have that a rookie LT should dominate the best pass rusher in the NFL... Oh I know sell everyone on Elflein being the second best player on the team?

• Flames 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, the NFL puts every INT on the QB even when it bounces directly off a WR's hands and into the waiting arms of a defender. So I wouldn't put too much I to that. Probably has to be an absolute worm burner for the center to get the blame.

I am actually working in partnership with an agency that partners with Fanduel (on another project) but I found out they are working with the NFL to build a new stat: WR-INT. 

They are designing an algorythm that would identify if the WR is respoinsible for the INT rather than the QB. Last that I saw they were still defining the rule set. They are also working on a statistic called "clutch" for skill players. Basically using a % to define whether they caught the ball or did not catch the ball within the 2min warning and on 3rd/4th downs. 

Which reminds me, I need to see where they are at with that.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

You crack me up 🤣🤣🤣 

please go on. You have a severe case of Napoleon syndrome I see.

Please enlighten me further about Horn not looking great in one of his four games, elaborate on the delusion you have that a rookie LT should dominate the best pass rusher in the NFL... Oh I know sell everyone on Elflein being the second best player on the team?

Did Horn not get burnt? Did Icky not get beaten like a drum? I hope they get better but we passed on drafting our own franchise QB for a cornerback. This league isn't waiting around for our players or our coach to get their act together.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1