• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 Other Games

TrevorLaurenceTime22

12 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Where are you getting these hot takes? Dude came back in and led a TD drive.

not really a hot take something with his ribs are fuged really depends on bruise or fractures and if this was mid season he may play through it but depending on what it is letting him rest for a couple weeks in the long run may help this early  in the season, again depending on what it is

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Every brake is "just a fracture", hence the term "compound fracture". You can literally have your bone jutting out of your body and it's a fracture.

He got hit on the side. It definitely wasn't breath knocked out of him issue. I've broken ribs twice and it fuging sucks. I know guys play with them but I honestly have no clue how. Those first two weeks are brutal.

I know all too well I've "broken" three once in a car accident and two playing high school ball.... They hurt like hell but there isn't much chance of making them worse.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

not really a hot take something with his ribs are fuged really depends on bruise or fractures and if this was mid season he may play through it but depending on what it is letting him rest for a couple weeks in the long run may help this early  in the season, again depending on what it is

I'd bet he doesn't sit his backup is Chase Daniel.... probably see him in one of these however.

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptm2ngq3nme3mzjimte2zdaxmzhjmgu2ytc1zta3mtrj-e1415703007220.jpeg

• Pie 1

Woof @Mr. Scot

Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy said offensive coordinator Kellen Moore "has to be smarter" with play calling. 

It's not often a head coach will speak so bluntly about his displeasure with a play caller, but after one horrible week in Dallas, McCarthy is leveling public criticism of his offensive coordinator. Losing Dak Prescott (thumb) for at least a month isn't going to make Moore's job any easier, as Cooper Rush will serve as the team's quarterback. The Cowboys offense had the NFL's lowest expected points added (EPA) per play in Week 1. Moore's job -- and maybe McCarthy's -- could be in question if Dallas gets off to a bad start to the season.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Woof @Mr. Scot

Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy said offensive coordinator Kellen Moore "has to be smarter" with play calling. 

It's not often a head coach will speak so bluntly about his displeasure with a play caller, but after one horrible week in Dallas, McCarthy is leveling public criticism of his offensive coordinator. Losing Dak Prescott (thumb) for at least a month isn't going to make Moore's job any easier, as Cooper Rush will serve as the team's quarterback. The Cowboys offense had the NFL's lowest expected points added (EPA) per play in Week 1. Moore's job -- and maybe McCarthy's -- could be in question if Dallas gets off to a bad start to the season.

Yeah, said elsewhere and if he has many more games like that first week, that star is gonna fade real quick.

This is a big reason why I don't like hiring guys too early in their careers.