• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please god let us win a game thread

Zod

1 minute ago, BigDog said:

Told my wife I am done watching this team for the rest of the year can’t stand watching a team that constantly loses year after year. I know a lot of the blame goes on rhule and I absolutely agree, but at the same time the players have to make plays. I am a panther fan through and through have been since day one, but to constantly be let down is ridiculous. So anyone that wants to run there mouth about being a true fan go ahead, my wife said the same thing but luckily that doesn’t bother me. Tired of watching trash maybe I’ll start watching again next year, I’ll continue watching my college football team they play a lot better anyway.

You're not a true panthers fan until you quit on them

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

Whelp looks like the blowhard Rhule defenders were right all us doubters were just being mean and annoying with no basis in reality.

Guess we should learn football like they know it

Been calling it like it is for years, and I just deal with them thinking I have no idea what's going on. It all started going off the rails with Gettleman and has never been corrected for the past decade. This team is deep in the cellar and it will take a long time to get out. It's possible to correct it in 2 years, but I don't have faith in ownership or the front office to figure it out like so many other organizations have done.

Giants are now on the right path.

What a crazy day we had here. First off when we left center city to try and find the sports bar where I was hoping to watch the game, we got on the subway and my sister was robbed. She lost hundreds of dollars. Then somehow, I screwed up the directions and we exited the subway at the soccer stadium. 80,000 people were trying to get in to watch Milan versus Napoli. We eventually got a ride to the sports bar, but the TVs were already taken with a patriots and Steelers fan. It didn’t matter anyways because everyone was kicked out of the bar for a private party to watch the Milan soccer game. So basically my day in Italy was just like  the Panthers day on the football field

Edited by cookinwithgas
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

What a crazy day we had here. First off when we left center city to try and find the sports bar where I was hoping to watch the game, we got on the subway and my sister was robbed. She lost hundreds of dollars. Then somehow, I screwed up the directions and we exited the subway at the soccer stadium. 80,000 people were trying to get in to watch Milan versus Napoli. We eventually got a ride to the sports bar, but the TVs were already taken with a patriots and Steelers fan. It didn’t matter anyways because everyone was kicked out of the bar for a private party to watch the Malon soccer game. So basically my day in Italy was just like  the Panthers day on the football field

When  you said you got robbed in the subway I thought y'all were in NY going to  Jersey to watch the game.

17 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

What a crazy day we had here. First off when we left center city to try and find the sports bar where I was hoping to watch the game, we got on the subway and my sister was robbed. She lost hundreds of dollars. Then somehow, I screwed up the directions and we exited the subway at the soccer stadium. 80,000 people were trying to get in to watch Milan versus Napoli. We eventually got a ride to the sports bar, but the TVs were already taken with a patriots and Steelers fan. It didn’t matter anyways because everyone was kicked out of the bar for a private party to watch the Malon soccer game. So basically my day in Italy was just like  the Panthers day on the football field

Don’t plan trips or weddings during football season.

I dont understand why we run the ball to get down the field and then go pass happy in the redzone.  3rd and 2 and calling pass during this game had me cringing especially when CMC was averaging way more than 2 yards per carry.  And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SMITH WAS TERRIBLE.  Literally dropped everything.  Forcing the ball to him and ignoring the rest of the receivers.  What is this team.