• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to Benjamin Allbright, Rhule's Mandate is Playoffs or He's Out

Proudiddy

6 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

The saddest part about all of this is that even we the fans knew Rhule was not going to take us to the promise land. This is a wasted year without having a new HC establish their culture to build for the future. It will take a while to wash the stink of Rhule off from these players. 

That is sad because on a more somber note, Panthers fans have had the last three years of their lives wasted in regards to football.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll grant that things can change, but looking at the schedule right now it's hard to imagine more than three to four wins.

Yeah I just watched the highlights on Youtube and that was embarrassing. We had the better roster and got completely out coached. Players constantly set up for failure

• Pie 1

If this was a regular day job and Rhule and company were in charge I think the players would quit or at least be looking for something else. Nature of the business they just gotta suck it up and give cliche pressers until Tepper pulls the plug. I can't imagine the level of frustration going on in the locker room

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I mean if the talent level is only going to mean fighting for a wildcard spot with good coaching, then I'm happy taking a Big L this year so we can get a franchise QB (one of posssibly three guys)  

If they aren't going anywhere might as well get the pick that turns your franchise around. Long game. Obviously Rhule sucks and is better off as a college coach. 

• Pie 1

Bryce Young is simply good at making plays and has been good in the big stage. Bama this year is not as good as recent years and he makes plays to keep them unbeaten. Young is legit but if you're scared about his size the Ohio/Kentucky area has two more tall QBs who are made for the nfl. Best time to tank. 

Edited by ImaginaryKev

4 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

lol So my Sunday's are free the rest of the year? This is bitter sweet.

This is the first Sunday in 19 years I missed the Panthers game. I felt bad at first. I watched the DVR and I sudden realized I was fine about it.

I don’t think Tepper realizes are bad he is destroying the franchise. Half our fa base is already gone with cam and we already had another 30 percent fair weather fans. Pissed off PSL owners more and more. Now you’re alienating hardcore fans…just unreal 

• Beer 2

Ugh, I can't believe I'm hoping we lose now. If it means Rhule & Snow will be gone, then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. What's even crazier, if Rhule/Snow are gone after this season, then I would like to see my Gamecocks hire them. Their style of play doesn't work in the NFL, but it has success on the college level. 

6 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

That is sad because on a more somber note, Panthers fans have had the last three years of their lives wasted in regards to football.

Just wait - it can always get worse. Under Tepper, we'll be lucky to have a winning season within the next 15 years. We are the new 1999-2019 Cleveland Browns. Starts at the TOP!

• Pie 2