• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule and Tepper scheduled to meet at 1:30

Jai.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I've looked around Twitter and other sources and can't find a thing.

FYI: Don't think you can delete your own posts anymore, but you can ask a mod.

Thank you, @Mr. Scot

Please delete this if it turns out to be some BS, and I apologize to the community for jumping the fun!

Just now, Jai. said:

Thank you, @Mr. Scot

Please delete this if it turns out to be some BS, and I apologize to the community for jumping the fun!

The problem isn't that they may have a meeting at 1:30, the problem is people are reading too much into it.  I would love to believe something rational is going to happen at such a meeting, but it is probably going to be a tap dance and discussion of "the Process."

Don't apologize.  You have provided more hope to the forum than anything that happened yesterday or most of the week before.

• Beer 4

Just now, Jai. said:

Thank you, @Mr. Scot

To be fair, Tepper meeting with Rhule the Monday after a game wouldn't exactly be out of the ordinary. It's possibly just a normal thing that wouldn't typically be news.

There should at some point today be news of Rhule having a presser but I haven't seen that yet either.

• Beer 1