• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winston playing with fractured vertebraes

raleigh-panther

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

NO hung with Tampa till they got into that fight and lost their best CB. We are no were near the talent of TB. We're going to get throttled by NO and their defense. 

This is what I think

and, if they didn’t stop Jones, they will have fits with hill and always have 

when you don’t have LBs and can’t hold sn edge, well

• Pie 1

Lol remember... was it last year or the year before where they literally had no receivers?  They had to promote multiple guys off the PS and people here were all giddy going in thinking that was an automatic dub and they came out and whooped our ass like they just lined up three prime Colstons.  That poo never matters.  They're still gonna whoop our ass.  Difference is, I want them to this time...  put the nail in the Rhule coffin.

• Pie 1

fug that. All aboard the tank train. Why win 4 games and get fuged out of a top 5 pick? Hell we need number 1 for the new coaching staff. 

most of this team and staff are utter trash and while I don’t think they’ll win even trying I don’t want any dumbass moral wins vs injured players and/or their back ups

you ‘never tank!’ crowd had your super bowl vs the Saints third stringers several years ago that fuged us out of a top pick and been ass ever since, go watch those reruns and celebrate

It’s time to let us have the proper tank and actually look forward to at the very least hope of a future

Edited by onmyown

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Barkley still managed to hammer us when it counted the most.

We pretty well sold out to stop the run. Guessing we probably didn't think Jones could beat us passing, but he did.

Disagree.

Any time you defense gives up 19 points, you gotta expect your offense to keep you above water.  At 19 points per game, our defense would have ranked fourth in scoring defense last year.  I don't hold much to yardage defense, but scoring defense is a stat that matter.

Likewise, on offense, scoring fewer than 19 points would have made you one of the bottom 7 teams in the league.

I feel like our defense did fine, and our offense crapped the bed.

18 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Disagree.

Any time you defense gives up 19 points, you gotta expect your offense to keep you above water.  At 19 points per game, our defense would have ranked fourth in scoring defense last year.  I don't hold much to yardage defense, but scoring defense is a stat that matter.

Likewise, on offense, scoring fewer than 19 points would have made you one of the bottom 7 teams in the league.

I feel like our defense did fine, and our offense crapped the bed.

Not when we needed to hold them and get the ball back.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Barkley still managed to hammer us when it counted the most.

We pretty well sold out to stop the run. Guessing we probably didn't think Jones could beat us passing, but he did.

I wouldn't go that far. Daniel Jones averaged 5.2 yards per attempt on 34 passes; that's bad by any metric. Barkley averaged 3.4 yards per carry; his longest carry was 16 yards and a player like him running 21 times and expecting him to not have a single decent run is not realistic. We gave up 19 points despite turning it over twice in our own territory. Hard to be too critical of the defense here.