• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there any reason to keep Robbie Anderson after this year?

Snake

19 hours ago, PanthersGTI said:

I am imagining a new coaching staff and I think no. I hope they trade him and get some decent value. He can still play but I think Shi Smith stepping up makes it an easy move to hopefully bolster the draft next year for the new staff. 

Other than dropping passes how has Shi Smith stepped up?

16 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

You ppl wanting to trade CMC are nuts. Especially if you want to draft a rookie QB. Run the ball, and safety valve are a rooks best friend. But nooooo, you draft capital nerds have to have more picks.

We should of traded him to kick off the Rhule era.    We allegedly were in full rebuild mode and yet made CMC the highest paid RB in the NFL.   The management is the team has never made sense ever sense Rhule arrived. 

19 hours ago, Cam Lawter said:

There is no way you trade CMAC for a first. He is the Panthers at this point. The man can do it all and you wanna give him up for another Derrick Brown?  Our roster isn't terrible. Seems like Snow is making our defense look worse than it should be and we are only an offensive line away from having a manageable offense if we had a decent Head Coach.

This. Our first round picks have been meh the last 3 years