• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Being Honest, Rhule isn’t the issue

Doc Holiday

16 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

You were happy to post the fact, maybe you should, oh I don't know, own up to it.

lol @LinvilleGorge posts that the panthers only have 54 and it's the 4th quarter. Gets proven wrong and spins and deflects rather than take responsibility for being wrong. 

Nice work when you can get it.

You pissed me off so I went through the play by play. The first 3 quarters play by play of all passing plays:

Sack -3

Incomplete

Incomplete

Incomplete

9 to Thomas

-2 to Smith

14 to Anderson

Incomplete

2 to Moore

Incomplete

Sack -9

15 to Ricci

Incomplete

-1 to CMC

7 to Tremble

Sack -10

Incomplete

Incomplete

8 to CMC

24 to Smith

Incomplete

Incomplete

That's 9/19 for 76 yards and 3 sacks for 22 yards for a net of... 

drumroll-please-clark-griswold.gif

54 passing yards in the 4th quarter. We exceeded 54 passing yards with 11:19 left in the 4th quarter.

Suck on that douchebag. 

The leaning on the D to bail out the offense is the reason we are 1-2 and the reason we will keep losing winnable games. I have seen nothing thus far to give even an inkling of changes have been made. Shenault looked amazing in his debut, but other than that the offense looked flat like it has this far. We have way too much talent to look like this on Offense and if we can be honest with ourselves the defense isn't anywhere close to being a top 10 unit.

TLDR: Offense still sucks, defense is mid new coaches same same. Rhule is the ultimate problem by refusing to evolve.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You pissed me off so I went through the play by play. The first 3 quarters play by play of all passing plays:

Sack -3

Incomplete

Incomplete

Incomplete

9 to Thomas

-2 to Smith

14 to Anderson

Incomplete

2 to Moore

Incomplete

Sack -9

15 to Ricci

Incomplete

-1 to CMC

7 to Tremble

Sack -10

Incomplete

Incomplete

8 to CMC

24 to Smith

Incomplete

Incomplete

That's 9/19 for 76 yards and 3 sacks for 22 yards for a net of... 

drumroll-please-clark-griswold.gif

54 passing yards in the 4th quarter. We exceeded 54 passing yards with 11:19 left in the 4th quarter.

Suck on that douchebag. 

Dudes just got to be a troll. You’re not a Franchise QB in the NFL if all you can manage is 54 yards heading into the 4th Quarter. Baker isn’t the answer.

lol @ everyone saying I’m wrong when we pretty much got nothing out of Baker for 95% of the game. Don’t care who the coach is with QB play that abysmal the coach doesn’t matter.

again with all that said, Rhule has his issues, he just isn’t the biggest issue with the team. 

5 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Dudes just got to be a troll. You’re not a Franchise QB in the NFL if all you can manage is 54 yards heading into the 4th Quarter. Baker isn’t the answer.

lol @ everyone saying I’m wrong when we pretty much got nothing out of Baker for 95% of the game. Don’t care who the coach is with QB play that abysmal the coach doesn’t matter.

again with all that said, Rhule has his issues, he just isn’t the biggest issue with the team. 

If Rhule just had "issues" it'd be one thing.

He's unqualified, not smart enough and frankly terrible.

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If Rhule just had "issues" it'd be one thing.

He's unqualified, not smart enough and frankly terrible.

I’m not gonna argue that, I don’t like Rhule either and want him gone. I just don’t think coach is the biggest issue or we are suddenly gonna become a playoff team with a coaching change at this point. That’s all.

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

I’m not gonna argue that, I don’t like Rhule either and want him gone. I just don’t think coach is the biggest issue or we are suddenly gonna become a playoff team with a coaching change at this point. That’s all.

I don't know that anyone's arguing that.

The only real question is whether Rhule deserves to be fired or not.

I think it's pretty clear he does.

20 minutes ago, firstdayfan said:

Dude watch other NFL games besides the Panthers, look at what a quality coach can do for teams/players. Look at Miami, Philly, Jacksonville to name a few. 

Rhule is the problem, we've had multiple QBs start for this team during his tenure, including Cam and they have ALL looked terrible. 

All those teams have franchise QB’s. (In Jags case, potentially)