• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best/worst PFF grades from Week 3

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

@MillionDollarCam while you’re looking for this PFF and Eflin love post you said I’ve been doing.. 

My opinion is that BC and Colbert have made Eflin look serviceable.. Not Eflin is some undercover pro bowl center or that he is much better then Bozeman. I believe having BC and Colbert killing it makes him look better then he really is..

Do you think Bozeman could potentially look better than Elflein?

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

See the thing about you is that you straddle the fence because for some reason picking a side or maybe the result of picking a side and potentially being wrong… it eats at you.

It’s a message board so you don’t have to take it so seriously, but it doesn’t take a psychologist to realize that you certainly had a more positive reaction to Elflein’s overall grade and a negative reaction to his grade against the Saints.

So i guess you couldn’t find this mystical PFF an EFlin is great post… Got it.. 

My opinion has been posted No fence in the yard sorry..

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

So i guess you couldn’t find this mystical PFF an EFlin is great post… Got it.. 

My opinion has been posted No fence in the yard sorry..

Wasn’t mythical at all, you do this nonsense every day…

A freshmen psychology major could sit here and write a 10 page paper about your inability to formulate valid arguments.

You made a nice initial step in stating that Christensen and Corbett make Elflein look much better than he actually is… now tell everyone what they want to hear… is it possible that Bozeman is better than Elflein and the coaching staff has it wrong?

After all, Bozeman has historically performed better than Elflein.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Do you think Bozeman could potentially look better than Elflein?

Yeah.. But I have no proof or expertise in Oline play.. I can admit that.. So I choose to believe in James Campen (not Matt Rhule) and his 20+ years in coaching and developing Olines.. I love the hire why would I be a hypocrite on him or change my opinion on him based on nothing but “I like this player more then this guy” or 3 weeks of film??

Don’t worry I’ll wait??

Bozeman looked great in Baltimore blocking for Jackson yes.. But this isn’t Baltimore and Obiviously  Campen doesn’t think he’s ready.. Ill trust Campen opinion until he proves I shouldn’t..

Edited by WOW!!

Just now, WOW!! said:

Yeah.. But I have no proof or expertise in Oline play.. I can admit that.. So I choose to believe in James Campen (not Matt Rhule) and his 20+ years in coaching and developing Olines.. I love the hire why would I be a hypocrite on him or change my opinion on him based on nothing but “I like this player more then this guy” or 3 weeks of film??

Just so we are on the same page, do you think Campen sets the starting OL? Or Rhule?

• Flames 2

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

@MillionDollarCam while you’re looking for this PFF and Eflin love post you said I’ve been doing.. 

My opinion is that BC and Colbert have made Eflin look serviceable.. Not Eflin is some undercover pro bowl center or that he is much better then Bozeman. I believe having BC and Colbert killing it makes him look better then he really is..

Elflein and Corbett*

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm not understanding why, at this point, we're not starting Tremble.  Like seriously?  I see his grade here, but dude only plays like 10 snaps a game.  Give him Ian's snaps and let's see what happens.

Something tell me Tremble play time and impact will increase once Darnold is installed. DJ Moore Production will come back, CMC will be CMC, wouldn't be suprised to see TMJ sighting.

Theres no doubt in my mind Baker is holding the entire offense back and the playbook is limited because of that. 

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Just so we are on the same page, do you think Campen sets the starting OL? Or Rhule?

Yes!! That’s my opinion.. I think Campen was brought here to take responsibilities off of Rhule because it was clear he couldn’t handle it… Or evaluate Olinemen in general.. That’s my opinion..

you see any more fences or non valid arguments??

Edited by WOW!!

58 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i was doing shrooms the other day and it was a really good trip and i started thinking about the panthers and how much i hate ian thomas and how much i couldn't believe we extended him and my trip turned awful and i ended up sitting on my driveway because i couldn't be inside anymore and just watched the sun set while waiting for a pizza to show up

and of course i hadn't actually ordered a pizza, I just wanted one so bad i thought that I had

What it’s like to be a Panthers fan in one perfect post.

16 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

And frankie once again going to the insults. That play has been working for him for a while. Run it until they stop it I guess.

Rhule slurping and mental illness seem to be his go to. But he has that emo card in his back pocket just in case.

Just post on your main dude I already have an idea of who you are you think you're clever but you're giving yourself away. It's truly pitiful to have to hide on another account on an anonymous board lol.