• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chinn to IR

Mr. Scot

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Well we have been 1-3 in the 3.5ish games he has played. Chinn is a phenomenal player but he hasn't led us to any victories this season nor is he likely to.

I don't think there is a single player on this roster that could perform well enough to outweigh the Matt Rhule and Co. effect.

He is a great player, but I don't know that I'd call him a great safety.

He's badly misused in our current scheme.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Well we have been 1-3 in the 3.5ish games he has played. Chinn is a phenomenal player but he hasn't led us to any victories this season nor is he likely to.

I don't think there is a single player on this roster that could perform well enough to outweigh the Matt Rhule and Co. effect.

I don't know that you could assemble a roster of the league's best players, both starters and backups, and have enough talent to overcome the Rhule Effect, uh Process.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

You don't get over hamstring injuries in a week.  I injured my left leg hamstring several years ago playing softball and it took a while for it to stop hurting.  Even now if I turn just right, I can feel where the injury was. So I knew when they said during the game he was out with a hamstring, he more than likely was not going to be playing for a while.

Besides, with the way this dumbass coaching staff was playing him, how much of a difference is it really going to make?

• Pie 1