• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Rhule has been let go: Time to Suck Proud for Stroud

Varking

34 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, I understand the desire to look back on older threads to see a snapshot of where we were as a fanbase and what we all wanted at the time.

But at the same time, the reason people keep doing it is to perpetuate their own misery and it does nothing to change who we ended up hiring, drafting, or how the team ended up doing this season. Feels like people are doing it just to bitch and moan and stomp their feet for not getting their way.

I'm not locking this, but at this point you guys should just be Texans fans.

Bumping year old threads is pretty lame

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Hopefully no one writes off any other player simply by the school he went to. Draft the player not the school. 

Hopefully no one writes on or off a players after one year. Stroud could quickly Wentz or RG3 and Bryce could Bradshaw

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I can't man. It's Panthers for me and that's it no matter how frustrating the experience is. But I am getting used to this anyways. When I was upset we missed out on Herbert by one pick and lamented it I was told go be a Chargers fan. When I said we should have drafted Fields over Horn I was told I should just be a Bears fan. And now with the Stroud stuff its go be a Texans fan. 

I will always be here, at least until I am banned. I am too loyal to team hop like that. I just hope, one of these years, I don't have to lament on who we missed out on but rather just enjoy what we have like when we had Cam and this place was a lot more fun because we were winning or competing every week. Here is to hoping Bryce shows us he is the clearcut guy over the next two seasons! 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, I understand the desire to look back on older threads to see a snapshot of where we were as a fanbase and what we all wanted at the time.

But at the same time, the reason people keep doing it is to perpetuate their own misery and it does nothing to change who we ended up hiring, drafting, or how the team ended up doing this season. Feels like people are doing it just to bitch and moan and stomp their feet for not getting their way.

Can't escape comparisons and criticism. You take a few quick glances at Twitter or Facebook and it will be considerably uglier than even here. Until the Panthers get something (anything really) right this is what we are going to deal with. And it's going to get worse as the offseason opens up and the media and NFL fans in general mock us for what we gave up in the trade.

• Pie 2

28 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Hopefully no one writes on or off a players after one year. Stroud could quickly Wentz or RG3 and Bryce could Bradshaw

Those 2 were ruined by injuries. Still proves the school is a part of the equation and never all of it. UT before Manning, LSU before Burrow etc…

• Pie 2

HAHAHA wow some great takes in here. Love to see the bump, it's well earned. This was one of the most painful and obnoxious offseason ever. All star staff, Bryce is special in a good way and playoffs in 23 just lolz that none of that was close to being true. 

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Those 2 were ruined by injuries. Still proves the school is a part of the equation and never all of it. UT before Manning, LSU before Burrow etc…

They sucked at quarterback and injury exposed it. ACL didn’t ruin Burrow or Brady. And Stoud is a few head injuries away from the Merrill Hoge Home for Head Pudding

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm conflicted.

I'm locking it and every other old thread I see getting bumped up

• Pie 4
  • Poo 3