• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Payton Says Carolina job is Attractive

chknwing

Just now, TheCasillas said:

What we saw from Teddy here is exactly what the Saints had in Teddy as well. He didnt really change... he just showed what his ceiling was. 

Idk.  I get your sentiment, but he actually lost games for us here.  He didn't do that in New Orleans, but a lot of that was because he was being asked to do more than he was capable of.

Again, I want to emphasize, I didn't want Teddy in the first place, because I knew he was just a game manager.

• Pie 3

15 minutes ago, chknwing said:

he said Carolina is a unicorn, got excited talking about the job

No that’s not what he said. He said an open spot with an in place franchise QB is a unicorn. He went on to elaborate on that, saying that pretty much every open spot comes with QB issues

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

What did Payton mean by "What you got here is a unicorn"

That wasn't exact wording. He said "it's an attractive job", then there was a stammering, a pause, and a shift describing the unicorn job. He basically was saying Carolina is as attractive job as they come because good luck finding that unicorn with a HoF QB already in place.

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

That wasn't exact wording. He said "it's an attractive job", then there was a stammering, a pause, and a shift describing the unicorn job. He basically was saying Carolina is as attractive job as they come because good luck finding that unicorn with a HoF QB already in place.

yeah i went back and listened again... he transitioned randomly to a unicorn job.