• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ADAM SCHEFTER: Panthers listening to Christian McCaffrey trade offers

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Then you have a 5th round QB and 3rd round QB that our new coach will have no invested interest in. They have to be looking at drafting one this year. Tepper has QB fever. 

And you have a top 8 pick… that pick would be the equivalent or potentially even higher than the pick that we originally took CMC with.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

1rst for cmac or multiple 2nds I would do it in a heartbeat. 

2 firsts for Burns I would do in a heartbeat

6th for Robbie I would do in a heartbeat

5th for Shaq in a heartbeat

Burns is the only one I’m hesitant on. He is one of the best young pass rushers in the league and they are hard to come by. I know he has a big pay day coming though…

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

So does Robbie even play today after Joe Person tweeted that he's definitely on the trade block? His locker room presser after Rhule was fired was so awkward. 

Maybe I answered my own question, didn't realize he sat out Friday

Anderson (illness) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams after not practicing Friday, Darin Gantt of the Panthers' official site reports.

lololololololololololololololololol

What a putz

trade him for a damn bag of doritos and be done with this circus act

• Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

So does Robbie even play today after Joe Person tweeted that he's definitely on the trade block? His locker room presser after Rhule was fired was so awkward. 

Maybe I answered my own question, didn't realize he sat out Friday

Anderson (illness) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams after not practicing Friday, Darin Gantt of the Panthers' official site reports.

Anderson hasn’t ‘played’ since he got paid… doesn’t matter if he’s on the field or not… it won’t affect the result.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Burns is the only one I’m hesitant on. He is one of the best young pass rushers in the league and they are hard to come by. I know he has a big pay day coming though…

2 firsts would be hard to turn down

After listening to the national guys talk about our team and franchise most of them think we have to blow this puppy up proper.  This team has struggled to win since Riveras last season.  The players on this roster now are not getting it done.  Something has to give.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Much better chance than Matt Corral.

Yeah but both Corral and Howell are unknown mid to late round draft picks. Our next coach won’t pass over a rookie in the 1st because of either one of them, much less both. It doesn’t make sense for him to be part of a trade, plus Washington needs him.