• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

One of my most looking-forward-to Gameday threads so far this season! So many dreams are about to be crushed.

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

Can't wait to be your old turd self, huh? Just waiting for the moment where someone might possibly be a little optimistic. 

Just who is here expecting a dramatic turnaround or even a win, huh? I guess you're just hoping there is so you can keep up this facade of superiority. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Can't wait to be your old turd self, huh? Just waiting for the moment where someone might possibly be a little optimistic. 

Just who is here expecting a dramatic turnaround or even a win, huh? I guess you're just hoping there is so you can keep up this facade of superiority. 

Guy, this place has been a cesspool for two years and longer. Don't act like I'm bringing anything new to the forum. Rhule was terrible but was not the sole reason we kept losing. We're not going to magically start kicking butt. Not to mention we've been making fun of PJ for ages ... now all the sudden the kid is going to shine? So yes, I look forward to seeing people eat some crow ... IF THEY EVEN WATCH. So many members here say they're going to watch Buffalo instead lol. To that I say, go be a Bills fan then.

• Pie 1