• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It sucks being the worst team in the NFL.

hepcat

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

A fullback?

I have to agree, I’m tired of this 11 or 12 personnel bull$hit. Give me 22 or 21 all day if we want to run the ball. I don’t understand trying RPO if the QB is not mobile, it is ridiculous. Line em up and punch em in the mouth, enough of this finesse crap.

• Flames 1

On 10/16/2022 at 5:54 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Not now it doesn't. We need that #1 pick. We've sucked for years but never truly embraced the suck. It's time to embrace the suck. 2011 mode.

I am all in on the suck this year.  Its an especially good time to be the worst team in the NFL, considering that Miami doesn't get their first round pick, so having the number 1 pick is actually like having number 1 and number 32 this year. So, 2 firsts for the price of 1! 

On 10/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, hepcat said:

Been awhile since the Panthers have been the worst team in the NFL but it’s pretty obvious the team will struggle to win another game this season. 

Can we forfeit the rest of the season? It’s gonna get REALLY ugly. 

you know you don't have to watch, right?

15 hours ago, onmyown said:

Being the worst team isn’t the problem. It’s morphing into being the worst franchise that you should truly be scared of. Huge, huge difference. Engrained culture of losing, so even mass top picks over years no longer matter. We are not far. The Browns, Dolphins, Lions…look at their histories and records. Pure apathy and ineptness. This could be us soon, hell, even now those are the only few teams we can be thankful we are not. 

Look at interviews of ex Browns personnel and players over the years. They full on admit no one gave a poo and it was all because the top had no idea what they were doing. They literally said this. No matter how much talent was garnered by high draft picks for years, no one was competent in the front office and it simply trickled down. Coaches didn’t coach players to do anything right…just like Rhule. One big poo hole, and the fans went to games to get drunk. Attending a game was simply a novelty. Being a Browns fan was declared to get some laughs.

That is what is truly going to suck because Tepper has that feel to him, like he’s just going to keep calling shots thinking he knows and never figuring out or accepting thy he actually doesn’t. He will turn the Panthers into the the modern browns and it will be near impossible to reverse. Think about it. He has already solidified the WORST stretch in the Panthers’ history in almost three decades of existence, and it only took him five years to do so.

fug Tepper.

AT least the dolphins has a perfect season and a ring