• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is replacing McAdoo now really that hard after watching this offense today?

SmokinwithWilly

Our offense is a hot mess. It's predictable. It's elementary. Its boring. There is nothing dangerous about it other than causing someone to fall asleep on the job. 

I know they say replacing an OC mid-season and implementing a new offense is difficult but how hard is it to upgrade this mess and implement some new schemes. McAdoo ain't it. 

This isn't a knee jerk reaction thread. I'm serious. How hard would it be to implement a new offensive scheme or get a new OC to expand the one we have? I realize getting anyone here would be very difficult given our current situation. But we can't keep doing this if we want anyone to not request a trade out of this hot mess. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

At 1-5 why would you replace him. Let this limp dick offense lead us to C.J. Stroud.

Because I want players to stay. We aren't going to be able to attract a good HC if all the offensive pieces are done and want out. Robbie is done but he has been. DJ looks like he doesn't care. We're going to end up creating a toxic environment no one wants to be part of. 

I mean PJ averaged almost a 70% completion in his starts vs the Cardinals and Lions.  You can’t say you can’t scheme up some basic/low risk stuff for him to do between the 20s. 

if McAdoo can’t pull that off he serves no purpose.  

McAdoo probably worse at his job than PJ is at his.  Which isn’t as PJ compliment. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Because I want players to stay. We aren't going to be able to attract a good HC if all the offensive pieces are done and want out. Robbie is done but he has been. DJ looks like he doesn't care. We're going to end up creating a toxic environment no one wants to be part of. 

I get that, but I only want guys to be here that want to be here… if they want out when it’s bad then they don’t deserve to be here when it finally turns around.

They get paid millions of dollars to play a children’s game… basically, it’s “suck it up butter cup” season and come back next year with a new staff ready to roll. Daboll has shown that a good staff can turn around a team quickly… for the guys that want out… don’t let the door hit you in the dick (or something like that) on the way out.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

How many guys are really worth keeping, we’re already taking calls for CMC. Moore, Ickey, Moton, Corbett and maybe BC.