• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jack Easterby

ncfan

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Old Super rich Christian fascist white guys loving them some middle class snake oil salesman holding a Bible as an advisor on things they shouldnt be advising 

name a more iconic duo 

Not sure if there is a point somewhere in here or this is just some word salad with every woke buzzword available.

For the record, I have no clue who Jack Easterby is. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

Not sure if there is a point somewhere in here or this is just some word salad with every woke buzzword available.

For the record, I have no clue who Jack Easterby is. 

Yeah, that was worded terribly.

The Texans owner is a Christian and probably conservative. Easterby is a bible thumping motivational speaker charlatan who weaseled his was into an NFL front office job despite having less football experience than the average huddle member.

Edited by Khaki Lackey
  • Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Yeah, that was worded terribly.

The Texans owner is a Christian and probably conservative. Easterby is a bible thumping motivational speaker charlatan who weaseled his was into an NFL front office job despite having less football experience than the average huddle member.

Oh lord, a Christian and conservative? That’s literally the most evil combination ever. Only thing that could make it worse is if he’s a a straight white male…. Then he would be the most evil person in the world to some 😂

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

9 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Oh lord, a Christian and conservative? That’s literally the most evil combination ever. Only thing that could make it worse is if he’s a a straight white male…. Then he would be the most evil person in the world to some 😂

Yeah, I didn't make the original post about it, I just translated it. Easterby being a charlatan has zero to do with him being a Christian.