• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Article

Jay Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

First I hate draft talk this early. Too many reasons

2nd- you got the same idea i have *right now(look above too early, soooo much to play out). Take the freak bama DE or michigan DE. Feels like there will be a chance for a couple QBs to be around late 20s.......ugh I know many will hate this....*maybe trade up a couple spots(nothing crazy the 33rd+___) into the first with eyes a fallen QB. Now you have Peppers 2.4 and maybe the answer at QB as well with both having that 5th year option.

Flame away....

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

I smell what you're cooking and I like it.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

It's too soon to determine the real ranking of these college qb's. Alot of things can and do change as the draft draws closer.

Very true…it is premature to name our #1 pick today.  

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Teddy bridgewater was a pro bowl qb

Baker mayfield was a rookie of the year

try again

Live in the now…nobody gives a shet about either guy atp

Just now, Jon Snow said:

It's too soon to determine the real ranking of these college qb's. Alot of things can and do change as the draft draws closer.

Yea i remember on this board me (after watching 3-4 LSU) calling the burrow the clear #1 in the draft, waaaaaaay before the media and 99.8% did. I think he was listed a 3rd rounder and I was like "HELL NO HES NOT". I just lit the rocket and weeks after many jumped on. Need to bump them threads...

Soooo much can still change and I now laugh about people saying "combine has no affect"....I maybe put too much in that now and its next year....

• Pie 1