• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

48 minutes ago, Zod said:

2nd 3rd 4th 5th is fair for a guy that has barely played in two years.

But he's played well and hasn't missed a game this season. He is literally the only player on offense who has had a positive impact on the team other than Shenault for two plays in the New Orleans game. I can't imagine how bad this team is going be on offense for the rest of the year. 

We are clearly tanking for the the first round pick. When franchises do things like this it doesn't seem to  go as planned. I have no faith in an organization that has handled our player personnel and drafts so poorly the past 3 years. No team that has traded 1 RB should be hapless/inept on offense. Yet, we just lost 80% of our offensive production. And, we're suppose to think the people who built this roster are going to rebuild this team with solid draft choices  at the end or middle of rounds 2-4. Have you guys actually studie/analyzed the results of the players we tend to get in these rounds?  I'll believe it when I see it.

If we get a great offensive minded HC who is perfectly in sync with our GM (whoever that may be in 2023), then this could work. But, if our draft class follows the trend of our past 10 years or so we'll going to wind up with 3 or 4 Jags who could never start on another contending team in the NFL and continue or history of "sustained mediocrity."

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, Tbe said:

That too, but we need to surround this new QB with help and protection. 

I think a either a top center and linebacker falls to us in the 2nd.  Getting the top ranked center would be my wet dream.  I think there are 2 that are getting first round grades but if the qbs fill up in the first maybe someone gets pushed down

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I think a either a top center and linebacker falls to us in the 2nd.  Getting the top ranked center would be my wet dream.  I think there are 2 that are getting first round grades but if the qbs fill up in the first maybe someone gets pushed down

Yeah, I want a center and WR in the 2nd.

I think we can fill RB and TE in free agency.

1 minute ago, SCO96 said:

But he's played well and hasn't missed a game this season. He is literally the only player on offense who has had a positive impact on the team other than Shenault for two plays in the New Orleans game. I can't imagine how bad this team is going be on offense for the rest of the year. 

We are clearly tanking for the the first round pick. When franchises do things like this it doesn't seem to  go as planned. I have no faith in an organization that has handled our player personnel and drafts so poorly the past 3 years. No team that has traded 1 RB should be hapless/inept on offense. Yet, we just lost 80% of our offensive production. And, we're suppose to think the people who built this roster are going to rebuild this team with solid draft choices  at the end or middle of rounds 2-4. Have you guys actually studie/analyzed the results of the players we tend to get in these rounds?  I'll believe it when I see it.

If we get a great offensive minded HC who is perfectly in sync with our GM (whoever that may be in 2023), then this could work. But, if our draft class follows the trend of our past 10 years or so we'll going to wind up with 3 or 4 Jags who could never start on another contending team in the NFL and continue or history of "sustained mediocrity."

Elephant in the room. Our draft post round 1 has been questionable at best for decades.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Good thing Centers rarely get drafted in the first round. I’m sure they will be there in the 2nd. 

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Congrats Frank lmfao. I know nobody hates CMC more than your punk ass. Pop some bubbly and enjoy your night. Lol

You're big mad huh? Hopefully you slept it off today is a new day bud!

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

you just don’t get it man, but if you follow me on Twitter you’ll see that I’ve got some really excellent write ups on some exciting middle round prospects that I discovered due to my vast scouting mind and YouTube.com

follow me at Twitter.com/draftsagemaster17notaforumguyliterallyascoutingguru